Skip to main content

Skye VS Layla

Who is the real life Skye?

The pouty whiney bitch.. like.. Veruca Salt type.
VerucaSalt.Impatience.jpg

Manipulative and believing she can get away with it and NOT "stupid" at all. She's very much used to getting her own way all the time and a tanty happens when she doesn't. As such, the supposed "bad edits" are the REAL SKYE. BTW.. from what I heard, she near studied Layla's seemingly "dumb" routine as she saw it was favoured by the public.

Manipulative and believing she can get away with it and NOT "stupid" at all. She's very much used to getting her own way all the time and a tanty happens when she doesn't. As such, the supposed "bad edits" are the REAL SKYE. BTW.. from what I heard, she near studied Layla's seemingly "dumb" routine as she saw it was favoured by the public.

I've been thinking lately that Skye reminds me of Veruca Salt.

Salty Skye could be her new nickname?

im not going to bother cataloging the reasons here.
suffice it to say that its already pretty evident to anyone that has bothered stepping out of the anti-skye circle jerk feedback loop of mediocrity long enough to read an entire thread before replying with a back-slapping 'lol me too lolol'.

How is anyone supposed to even understand or be able to MISUNDERSTAND your why if you cannot say WHY.

I would like to know what you personally see in her based on your comment of "i think most people misunderstand what it is i love about skye.."

I promise I will not pull your reasoning to pieces... I just would like to see WHY.

How is anyone supposed to even understand or be able to MISUNDERSTAND your why if you cannot say WHY.

I would like to know what you personally see in her based on your comment of "i think most people misunderstand what it is i love about skye.."

I promise I will not pull your reasoning to pieces... I just would like to see WHY.
i did break down a recent episode into reasons i love skye...
if that isnt reason enough: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/search/member?user_id=14043
i give you guys plenty of reasons every day. you just choose not to understand what i say.

I think several other housemate have said pretty much the same thing about Skye, and they know her a hell of a lot better than we do. I suppose you will claim they all have an agenda.

Your love for Skye blinds you to her faults, just as my loathing of her makes me bias.
I was responding to your comments about Gemma. If you would like to raise what those 'several other housemates' have said, I'd be happy to respond. :kiss:

@Estelle.Landy ... Making unfounded claims about this young girl all over SM is a direct reflection of who you are. What you are saying here has no basis and is a low tactic. You support David? Why is that...because his sisters loved you in '12? Rather shallow.

I can assure you, if there was something to these supposed twitter fights between Skye and Layla, the sleuths on this forum would have found something to support it LONG, LONG ago. I've seen nothing. correct me if I'm wrong...

Your PI skills really need some help. His sister hated me in 12!!

I like David because he is intelligent, honest and shows humility.. Something most of the other housmates were lacking. Ask Tim why he is our favourite!

Layla has said it was all in person...... And clearly you have not done your research AS it was mentioned in this very forum the comments made by Layla and her brother.

I like David because he is intelligent, honest and shows humility.. Something most of the other housmates were lacking. Ask Tim why he is our favourite!

Layla has said it was all in person...... And clearly you have not done your research AS it was mentioned in this very forum the comments made by Layla and her brother.

Go girl. X

No I did a bit of investigating.. Apparently she is beyond that... Wait for the NW story - That's if Layla hasn't tried to make money off that already.

I like Skye, if she is real.

You have said that Skye headed a 'hate campaign' against Layla but it's all alleged this and apparently that! No basis WHATSOEVER! Where's this NW story? Or is that made up as well? You don't miss an opportunity to take a swipe at Layla!

The sad thing is, It is in fact YOU, that is attempting to head a pathetic, unfounded hate campaign against Skye by making these types of statements. Very sad that you would stoop to the same level as some of your detractors.

You have said that Skye headed a 'hate campaign' against Layla but it's all alleged this and apparently that! No basis WHATSOEVER! Where's this NW story? Or is that made up as well? You don't miss an opportunity to take a swipe at Layla!

The sad thing is, It is in fact YOU, that is attempting to head a pathetic, unfounded hate campaign against Skye by making these types of statements. Very sad that you would stoop to the same level as some of your detractors.

Come on, you are quoting something @Estelle.Landy wrote almost 2 months ago, and it was discussed here before that, are you going to quote everyone who mentioned it? I don't think she meant it the way you have described, and she let it go after that.... almost 2 months ago. I'm not even a fan of Estelle's, but she is a forum member here, and I think your words were very hurtful here. At the end of the day HM's are just people on a highly edited show, other Forum Members are people we interact with on a daily basis who have feelings

Come on, you are quoting something @Estelle.Landy wrote almost 2 months ago, and it was discussed here before that, are you going to quote everyone who mentioned it? I don't think she meant it the way you have described, and she let it go after that.... almost 2 months ago. I'm not even a fan of Estelle's, but she is a forum member here, and I think your words were very hurtful here. At the end of the day HM's are just people on a highly edited show, other Forum Members are people we interact with on a daily basis who have feelings
I was initially responding to the OP about Estelle's tweets. She is attempting to tarnish Skye's name and reputation based on no evidence and thinks she can get away with it. I don't think it's hurtful to call her out on the very behaviour that she has abhorred in others.

Posters get called out all the time for not producing receipts. Myself included!!

I am not heading anything.. I liked her at the beginning, have been objective by saying "it's hard to believe she headed a hate campaign against Layla" - completely open ended.. You need to be more perceptive. The statement had you not real it in a biased tone, could have been seen in SUPPORT.

And you admit I will happily take a swipe at Layla, so wouldn't it be clear that perhaps I just really don't like Skye as a housemate? With your logic - shouldn't I like her based on my dislike for Layla?

Hate to break it to you, hate campaign or not - I don't love the "qualities" she has possessed/or appeared to possess thus far purely based on what I have seen on the show alone.
Then there's the discussions with crew & previous HM who confirm what I had already thought about her.

I don't know David and I love David..

She's been over packaged for the win, the edits are highly biased. And even through them I can see traits I dislike..

Calling me out on my opinion because it is opposite to yours - it;s about as hypocritical as you "calling me out" on not liking her. Go figure.

Suck up the fact she doesn't align with my favourite to win. The End.

The studying = precisely.

I am not heading anything.. I liked her at the beginning, have been objective by saying "it's hard to believe she headed a hate campaign against Layla" - completely open ended.. You need to be more perceptive. The statement had you not real it in a biased tone, could have been seen in SUPPORT.

And you admit I will happily take a swipe at Layla, so wouldn't it be clear that perhaps I just really don't like Skye as a housemate? With your logic - shouldn't I like her based on my dislike for Layla?

Hate to break it to you, hate campaign or not - I don't love the "qualities" she has possessed/or appeared to possess thus far purely based on what I have seen on the show alone.
Then there's the discussions with crew & previous HM who confirm what I had already thought about her.

I don't know David and I love David..

She's been over packaged for the win, the edits are highly biased. And even through them I can see traits I dislike..

Calling me out on my opinion because it is opposite to yours - it;s about as hypocritical as you "calling me out" on not liking her. Go figure.

Suck up the fact she doesn't align with my favourite to win. The End.

Sounds like a bunch of brand new sour grapes to me!! And still, you can't give any solid proof of the alleged 'hate campaign' that Skye supposedly headed!

I have no issue at all with the fact that the public have favourites on a reality tv show and at no stage did I call you out on your opinion. I do absolutely think it's a LOW act for someone who has been at the receiving end of unwarranted public ridicule and harassment, such as yourself, to participate in and encourage your followers on SM to engage in that same behaviour. What you are doing is akin to bullying, trying to rally the troops against this girl with half-arsed lies instead of just supporting your favourites.

I see you keep raising Layla's name (ask Layla, ask Layla about Skye..what did Skye say??.) and wanting her to dish the dirt on Skye! To Layla's credit, she has not joined in and I also see that some posters are quite rightly questioning your motives. It looks nasty. It is nasty.

.[DOUBLEPOST=1416131576][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like a bunch of brand new sour grapes to me!! And still, you can't give any solid proof of the alleged 'hate campaign' that Skye supposedly headed!

I have no issue at all with the fact that the public have favourites on a reality tv show and at no stage did I call you out on your opinion. I do absolutely think it's a LOW act for someone who has been at the receiving end of unwarranted public ridicule and harassment, such as yourself, to participate in and encourage your followers on SM to engage in that same behaviour. What you are doing is akin to bullying, trying to rally the troops against this girl with half-arsed lies instead of just supporting your favourites.

I see you keep raising Layla's name (ask Layla, ask Layla about Skye..what did Skye say??.) and wanting her to dish the dirt on Skye! To Layla's credit, she has not joined in and I also see that some posters are quite rightly questioning your motives. It looks nasty. It is nasty.

No no, you just can't teach stupid.

Do not like Skye, she's a brat.

Attachments

• rfYMI19GlZh99oInilOHS8wstTVnf5zr7rvPfClE_ew.jpg
    rfYMI19GlZh99oInilOHS8wstTVnf5zr7rvPfClE_ew.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 52
Back