Skip to main content

Alliance

I like Cat too, she seems very switched on. But I don't think she is getting a very good edit.

I'm not surprised to hear that about Travis. Most of the housemates seem to be getting annoyed with him.

LOL yet the so called 'intelligent ones' aren't even voting him for eviction.. Doesn't make sense?

The only girl I can see winning is Skye because she reminds me of the dumber but cuter version of aliesha who won BB..can't remember what year.

Other than that, Sam and ryan have good chances.
in my opinion:
Jason is NOT anything like Ben and ben and will NOT be in top 3
He lacks support and doesn't seem to bring much. I dont get why he is so popular in bets for winning...
Priya reminds me of Tahan, except she doesnt have a rich boyfriend or teen girls support.
Travis will probably pull an ed and ryan a drew.
So based on my predictions...
Top 5 guess:
Sam OR lawson, skye, david, priya and/or ryan.

Still interests me with Skye as she is Layla's alleged stalker and not in a good way!

Still interests me with Skye as she is Layla's alleged stalker and not in a good way!
Why did/does she hate Layla so much??
She makes her self appear naive and simple, like she'd never be able to pull of a hate campaign or actually want to harass someone...
So are we being fooled...?

Why did/does she hate Layla so much??
She makes her self appear naive and simple, like she'd never be able to pull of a hate campaign or actually want to harass someone...
So are we being fooled...?

This is exactly what I wonder and then also fear.

Have a look at Layla's not so tactful brothers older Twitter posts....

This is exactly what I wonder and then also fear.

Have a look at Layla's not so tactful brothers older Twitter posts....
I just don't see Skye being malicious or tactful enough to pull off a hate campaign against someone, but I could be wrong, she does seem to have a bad tempter. Maybe his tweets were more that she's blonde and clueless and as such people find her a wackjob on GC? I dunno, Skye seems to be putting the fake, dumb blonde act on a lot but at the same time she genuinely seems a bit clueless.

I just don't see Skye being malicious or tactful enough to pull off a hate campaign against someone, but I could be wrong, she does seem to have a bad tempter. Maybe his tweets were more that she's blonde and clueless and as such people find her a wackjob on GC? I dunno, Skye seems to be putting the fake, dumb blonde act on a lot but at the same time she genuinely seems a bit clueless.

No I did a bit of investigating.. Apparently she is beyond that... Wait for the NW story - That's if Layla hasn't tried to make money off that already.

I like Skye, if she is real.

Aisha: Boring overall. Relies on other housemates too much (Travis).

Cat: The Lawson thing is totally for attention. Also boring and wooden. I find it hard to believe that she is still not evicted yet.

David: Not that bad. Does some interesting stuff.

Jake: Extremely wooden and uninteresting. He's holding back way too much.

Jason: A toned-down Benjamin. Can be entertaining when he wants to be. I think he's holding back too. But he's likable.

Lawson: Such a game-player. Comes across as fake too. I'd be disappointing if he wins, let alone goes any further in the game.

Leo: Seems like another Dion, but this one would be more bitchy.

Lisa: At least she brings something to the house. Can be nasty and cruel.

Priya: The best housemate in the house. Smart, cunning, sweet and even intimidating.

Ryan: Very interesting fella. Reminds me of Drew. He's playing the game very well.

Sam: Has arrogance and he's trying hard to hide it. He also doesn't deserve to go far.

Sandra: Sweet, dorky and likable. She is being herself and that's what matters. Hope she goes far and even win.

Skye: Like Ben'13, she's totally acting. She's very juvenile, even though at times I do go "awww".

Travis: Despicable, ignorant, arrogant, bratty and pathetic. Somebody should throw him back to grade school.

No I did a bit of investigating.. Apparently she is beyond that... Wait for the NW story - That's if Layla hasn't tried to make money off that already.

I like Skye, if she is real.

I have been waiting for the expose in the magazines of Layla trying to make a quick buck and put herself back into the spotlight, haha

Actually, I don't like being attacked.

Don't be so rude and I won't be rude to you.

I am not letting someone who signed up September 20, 2014 when its 'time to go'
In my opinion, Jordan suffers from a severe case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Any criticism of his behaviour, no matter how justified, any attempt to make him feel guilty or responsible for his attacks on others, is regarded as an attack on him, and he suffers from what psychologists call "narcissistic injury." He may or may not be aware of his own rudeness and aggression, but if he is, he will never apologize for it.

Narcissists never change. They do not improve. If you are holding out hoping they will change, forget it.

You can't reason with a narcissist; you can only deal with them. AFAIK, Tim has replaced the Report button this year with an Ignore button, so the best way to deal with Jordan is to put him on Ignore.

In my opinion, Jordan suffers from a severe case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Any criticism of his behaviour, no matter how justified, any attempt to make him feel guilty or responsible for his attacks on others, is regarded as an attack on him, and he suffers from what psychologists call "narcissistic injury." He may or may not be aware of his own rudeness and aggression, but if he is, he will never apologize for it.

Narcissists never change. They do not improve. If you are holding out hoping they will change, forget it.

rlm4ie.jpg

You statement couldn't be any more further from the truth.

I am actually not talking to you, yet, you tag me in every post.

I actually think that you suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. All you ever seem to do on this forum is obsess over me instead of making a valuable contribution. As shown in psychology, people with this disorder suffer from constant obsessions which can be triggered by physical objects, people or situations which is what SilkWorm clearly is exhibiting. Hopefully you can seek the help and support that you need and I wish you the best in the future. Sorry but at the moment, you are not worth my time.

Obsessive people are always fixated on something. They do not improve on their obsession. If you're holding out hope that he will change, forget it.

Back