Skip to main content

Alliance

How would you rank the housemates in terms of their intelligence?

That is so damn tough. There's so many levels to it.

Skye for instance is much sharper than she seems, but she has a learning disability and so you can't judge. I honestly however believe she is smarter than Lisa.

I will do a quick break down.

Dumbest: Aisha

Not overly bright:
Ryan
Katie
Sandra
Lisa
Jake

Possibly smarter,
Skye

Somewhere around here

Leo

Brighter than them, but not necessarily better educated or that bright.
Dion
Travis

Not sure where Gemma actually lies.

Higher intelligence in the group:
Jason
David
Cat
Sam
Priya

That is so damn tough. There's so many levels to it.

Skye for instance is much sharper than she seems, but she has a learning disability and so you can't judge. I honestly however believe she is smarter than Lisa.

I will do a quick break down.

Dumbest: Aisha

Not overly bright:
Ryan
Katie
Sandra
Lisa
Jake

Possibly smarter,
Skye

Somewhere around here

Leo

Brighter than them, but not necessarily better educated or that bright.
Dion
Travis

Not sure where Gemma actually lies.

Higher intelligence in the group:
Jason
David
Cat
Sam
Priya

Where would you put Lawson?

News flash Lisa won't make top 3 :)

I will be surprised of she makes it through next week.

Well be prepared to be surprised then.

What are you by the way? 12?... You really need to get to bed.

You write like a 12 year old would. Bed troll, bed.

i dont mind lisa, i dislike cat and jake, they both quite not who they really are, totally agree to priya's thought on cat.

Where would you put Lawson?

Oh I meant him to be in the smarter group. But with a caveat that he thinks he is smarter than he is.

I think him and Sam may actually be the smartest. As in most aware, most able to evaluate and strategise.

I could be completely wrong though.

I honestly do think Skye is smarter than a bunch of them but can't necessarily express it and gives into immature compulsion. You do see moments and it's why people wonder if she is a fake.

I actually think Jake is quite to the dumb end of the house. Same with Lisa. Lisa is assertive, may have some gangland street smarts but she isn't smart.

Ryan thinks he is too cool for school, so doesn't let his guard down much, but I don't think he's very bright.

Oh I meant him to be in the smarter group. But with a caveat that he thinks he is smarter than he is.

I think him and Sam may actually be the smartest. As in most aware, most able to evaluate and strategise.

I could be completely wrong though.

I honestly do think Skye is smarter than a bunch of them but can't necessarily express it and gives into immature compulsion. You do see moments and it's why people wonder if she is a fake.

I actually think Jake is quite to the dumb end of the house. Same with Lisa. Lisa is assertive, may have some gangland street smarts but she isn't smart.

Ryan thinks he is too cool for school, so doesn't let his guard down much, but I don't think he's very bright.

Who is your final 3?

Actually, I don't like being attacked.

Don't be so rude and I won't be rude to you.

I am not letting someone who signed up September 20, 2014 when its 'time to go'
Very annoying just saying, see you pop up everywhere having fights with people just over it, sorry just has to be said

Very annoying just saying, see you pop up everywhere having fights with people just over it, sorry just has to be said

vncjtv.jpg

Listen, don't raise your voice at me. I am asking you to calm down and to not raise your voice at me.

Now, when people 'attack' me, I don't appreciate it. That's my main perspective.

vncjtv.jpg

Listen, don't raise your voice at me. I am asking you to calm down and to not raise your voice at me.

Now, when people 'attack' me, I don't appreciate it. That's my main perspective.
Just message me we can talk about it in private

Sent[DOUBLEPOST=1412178497][/DOUBLEPOST]

Honey, I wouldn't be surprised if you were him.

Since you are always bringing him up. Your IQ is probably the same as his to be quite blunt.
Lovely, So I'm a 12 yr old with a low IQ, well ain't that just fascinating, learning so much about myself tonight :)

Lovely, So I'm a 12 yr old with a low IQ, well ain't that just fascinating, learning so much about myself tonight :)

vncjtv.jpg

You know as well as anyone about who you are. I am not here to judge you. I just want you to act respectful and appropriate around me: no questions asked. Otherwise, just don't talk to me. Simple as that.

Back