Skip to main content

Skye VS Layla

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore
Hard to believe #SkyeBBAU headed a hate campaign against Layla. Isn't it?

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 4h
@TeamSkye_BBAU you didn't know she stalked Layla and not in a nice way? According to her brother ?

Any thoughts?
Even if true, she just looks like a bitter loser complaining about the most popular girl on the show. She won't get anything positive from doing this.

Honestly, both she and Tully should just stay in touch with their fans but move on and away from big brother - unless they are getting paid by the tweet to talk it up.

Well, it's funny cos there were also some tweets posted recently on the 'Post BB Housemates' thread from Gemma, saying that Skye gets a ridiculously favourable edit, and is actually very bitchy and nasty in the house. (Sorry, I don't know how to post links)

Gemma lived with her 24/7 for a couple of weeks, so she'd know her a hell of a lot better than we do from the few measly scraps we're served up each week. Off the top of my head, I can't really think what Gemma would gain from lying.

Skye vs Layla? I could believe it.

But then again I'm bias cos I hate Skye's fucking guts.

Layla will make anything up to get her 10 minutes of fame back, it;s not true.
Agree re: Layla being up for 'remember me" stunts but Estelle here is saying that the brother was making the claim. Who knows..
Even if true, she just looks like a bitter loser complaining about the most popular girl on the show. She won't get anything positive from doing this.

Honestly, both she and Tully should just stay in touch with their fans but move on and away from big brother - unless they are getting paid by the tweet to talk it up.
Yeah I wish they would too but that's only my own bias (I've no interest in either of them). I actually think it's fair enough that, as former Housemates, their thoughts may be of interest to BBAU fans in general.
Even if Tully's thoughts all seem to be the names of whoever gets a freebie to her that day.

But Estelle isn't the first person to bring this up, I remember a thread about a month ago related to the Skye v Layla thing.

Well, it's funny cos there were also some tweets posted recently on the 'Post BB Housemates' thread from Gemma, saying that Skye gets a ridiculously favourable edit, and is actually very bitchy and nasty in the house. (Sorry, I don't know how to post links)

Gemma lived with her 24/7 for a couple of weeks, so she'd know her a hell of a lot better than we do from the few measly scraps we're served up each week. Off the top of my head, I can't really think what Gemma would gain from lying.

GEMMA was a tall FUCJING ranga bitch. These types of girls will say anything to make pretty, popular girls such as SKYE to look like the bad person

Are you actually serious?!!! Gemma...who starting in Skye's face on about day 2 about being "shallow as a paddling pool" then backed down when Skye had the decency and maturity to confront her about it? She made Gemma look like the fool she was.

Gemma's opinion!! Pffft...

Estelle is not a fan of Skye. The irony.

Last edited:
@Estelle.Landy ... Making unfounded claims about this young girl all over SM is a direct reflection of who you are. What you are saying here has no basis and is a low tactic. You support David? Why is that...because his sisters loved you in '12? Rather shallow.

I can assure you, if there was something to these supposed twitter fights between Skye and Layla, the sleuths on this forum would have found something to support it LONG, LONG ago. I've seen nothing. correct me if I'm wrong...

@Estelle.Landy ... Making unfounded claims about this young girl all over SM is a direct reflection of who you are. What you are saying here has no basis and is a low tactic. You support David? Why is that...because his sisters loved you in '12? Rather shallow.

I can assure you, if there was something to these supposed twitter fights between Skye and Layla, the sleuths on this forum would have found something to support it LONG, LONG ago. I've seen nothing. correct me if I'm wrong...

You are spot on for mine

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, smells like a duck

then guess what?

You got yaself a duck

Are you actually serious?!!! Gemma...who starting in Skye's face on about day 2 about being "shallow as a paddling pool" then backed down when Skye had the decency and maturity to confront her about it? She made Gemma look like the fool she was.

Gemma's opinion!! Pffft...

I think several other housemate have said pretty much the same thing about Skye, and they know her a hell of a lot better than we do. I suppose you will claim they all have an agenda.

Your love for Skye blinds you to her faults, just as my loathing of her makes me bias.

I think several other housemate have said pretty much the same thing about Skye, and they know her a hell of a lot better than we do. I suppose you will claim they all have an agenda.

Your love for Skye blinds you to her faults, just as my loathing of her makes me bias.

I have said it MANY times on here. The "cutsie" Skye is NOT the one in RL. I have been told this by people who KNOW her in RL and have interacted with her for years.

Back