Skip to main content

Skye VS Layla

No, I didn't miss that thread. No one found anything of any substance at all... Correct me if I'm wrong here! I am not doubting that Layla knows Skye and maybe she did give her grief on SM (although Estelle now claims that the stalking or whatever was all in person ).

My gripe is the insinuation that Skye was launching/heading a hate campaign against Layla, which has never amounted to anything tangible. I see Estelle is on that thread now, still trying to get the dirt. It's not nice IMO. Dirty tactics.

If Layla came out publicly and was dishing the dirt on an ex- stalker who ended up in the house (ie. Skye), that would be understandable. She hasn't done that, to my knowledge.

No, I didn't miss that thread. No one found anything of any substance at all... Correct me if I'm wrong here! I am not doubting that Layla knows Skye and maybe she did give her grief on SM (although Estelle now claims that the stalking or whatever was all in person ).

My gripe is the insinuation that Skye was launching/heading a hate campaign against Layla, which has never amounted to anything tangible. I see Estelle is on that thread now, still trying to get the dirt. It's not nice IMO. Dirty tactics.

If Layla came out publicly and was dishing the dirt on an ex- stalker who ended up in the house (ie. Skye), that would be understandable. She hasn't done that, to my knowledge.

I said it once, warranted or not. Get over it. I've spoken with Layla about it = even through our differences..

No worries. Is that the consensus now for all of us then?!! Just make up whatever shit we like about HM's!! Cool... Let's start with you hey!!! Lol...

No proof required on the forums anymore peeps...

Everything you said has already been explained and proof laid out. You say it like it's an ongoing thing I have been spreading about her. Some stupid old tweet two months ago.

Just cause Layla hasn't gone public for once in her life about something, doesn't mean it's irrelevant. Good luck, you should be a Collingwood supporter.

Chuur bro chuuuur.

No worries. Is that the consensus now for all of us then?!! Just make up whatever shit we like about HM's!! Cool... Let's start with you hey!!! Lol...

No proof required on the forums anymore peeps...
Calm down, you seem like you're taking this on a personal level.

Layla made the comment on Twitter, Estelle has backed that comment up with a verbal confirmation and really has nothing to gain whether Skye wins or loses BB so why go overboard? Skye has dug her own grave in some people's eyes whereas in some cases she's got her followers that'll defend her regardless. At this stage of the game, I think no matter what people have made up their mind about her.

Don't turn this around on me and say I'm only defending Estelle because I'm a fan of hers (complete opposite really, Raysus for 2012) I just don't think there's any point taking the arguement to the extent you have because you don't want to believe what you've been told has been said in person.

Everything you said has already been explained and proof laid out. You say it like it's an ongoing thing I have been spreading about her. Some stupid old tweet two months ago.

Just cause Layla hasn't gone public for once in her life about something, doesn't mean it's irrelevant. Good luck, you should be a Collingwood supporter.

Chuur bro chuuuur.

Who do you support in the AFL, @Estelle.Landy?[DOUBLEPOST=1416205454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol David and Ryan are exactly the type of guys who would have hated you in the house.

How so?

Who do you support in the AFL, @Estelle.Landy?[DOUBLEPOST=1416205454][/DOUBLEPOST]

How so?

I follow Geelong but these days do not get to follow any sports unless I am doing them... Haven't been to an AFL game since the Cats won back in I think 07.

Last Rugby game I went to was to watch my mates Quade Cooper and James O'Connor battle it out last year..... MEHNESS for sports other than surfing, snowboarding, skating and showjumping.. eeek.

Can't we all just agree that layla and skye are the worst kind of famewhores - i.e. the ones that think 'looks' are a personality trait? And that jade the chinless wonder single-handedly set back women's liberation a THOUsand years with her bile-inducing love *shudder* sick display of brainless and unhinged idolatry?

They are the big brother axis of ugh - and a solution to reduce their emissions should have been tabled and discussed at the G20. AMANDLA!

oops, wrong catch cry. something something glass ceiling small penis....something, that'll do.

I follow Geelong but these days do not get to follow any sports unless I am doing them... Haven't been to an AFL game since the Cats won back in I think 07.

Last Rugby game I went to was to watch my mates Quade Cooper and James O'Connor battle it out last year..... MEHNESS for sports other than surfing, snowboarding, skating and showjumping.. eeek.
doing who?

Can't we all just agree that layla and skye are the worst kind of famewhores - i.e. the ones that think 'looks' are a personality trait? And that jade the chinless wonder single-handedly set back women's liberation a THOUsand years with her bile-inducing love *shudder* sick display of brainless and unhinged idolatry?

They are the big brother axis of ugh - and a solution to reduce their emissions should have been tabled and discussed at the G20. AMANDLA!

oops, wrong catch cry. something something glass ceiling small penis....something, that'll do.

Haha... Your creative writing is an A+ !!!

http://bbauthoughts.tumblr.com/post/102678506557/skye-vs-layla

Chuur bro chuuuur.

This link says it all.
FYI sour grapes aren't cute.
Even if you sugar coat it, it's obvious u r rallying people to hate on Skye.

Lol I know a hater when I see one

I am quite shock. Even if u don't like someone.. because u were once a housemate, writing those comments about another housemate wouldn't achieve anything really.

Benny won. U don't have any proof that it was rigged nor do u have any proof that Skye stalked layla aside from what layla said and what u speculate about how Ben won....

Not cool

Agreed sister.

Back