Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

If its in regards to the comments Ryan made about her weeks ago about being dumb bimbo from the goldcost it could definitely work in her favour, if its about her getting upset about something she has said and something taking offence then it could work against.
i hope this boils down to ryan kicking a kitten in the face. ryan is about due for his dirty edit imo.

i hope this boils down to ryan kicking a kitten in the face. ryan is about due for his dirty edit imo.

Its about time he got the edit he deserves being a school yard gossiper - thats what i don't understand with people on this forum, he is always so negative and is always bitching to someone about someone but yet they cant stand skye who actually brings positivity and laughter to the show! the amount of times i have laughed from skye i couldn't count! She whole-heartily deserves to win this BB! If she doesn't then its just wrong!

exactly what I mean!

With Estelle, I believed people were voting for anyone but her to somehow eliminate her. That worries me!

Personally I wouldn't even waste my money if the housemate I was rooting for got evicted. Beside it's not like that isn't happening now, past HM's have been getting their fans to vote for who they want to win.
Most housemates have been campaigning for Ryan, Aisha (not sure if Leo will be) is campaigning for Travis, Jason and Gemma have been campaigning for Priya. No one has been campaigning for Skye.....which makes me sad, but I'm glad she has her fans.

Personally I wouldn't even waste my money if the housemate I was rooting for gets evicted. Beside it's not like that isn't happening now, past HM's have been getting their fans to vote for who they want to win.
Most housemates have been campaigning for Ryan, Aisha (not sure if Leo will be) is campaigning for Travis, Jason and Gemma have been campaigning for Priya. No one has been campaigning for Skye.....which makes me sad, but I'm glad she has her fans.
I hope, but the hate the girl gets on social media, makes me think that people will treat this as a way to evict her because their hate is that irrational

also, skye doesn't need someone to campaign for her, she did well this far without the charity ;)

Guys... I forgot to ask how much do you think you have spent voting this week (Sorry if thats a personal question) Just curious!

No kidding hey. The guy has seriously contributed zip in terms of interaction.

It's funny because the three original housemates left are the reasons why he gets any screen time at all. His altercations have been with those three and plus Skye has a major crush on him.
I like him, I do but not to take out Big Brother. I hope he's evicted in the triple eviction.

40 votes so far. Skye's mini shimmy and her say keep them coming, is really cute. But hey even her personality shines in thanking us lol.

Do you think Cat might want Skye to win, and maybe Leo?

I'm not too sure, I hope so!!!
I hope, but the hate the girl gets on social media, makes me think that people will treat this as a way to evict her because their hate is that irrational

also, skye doesn't need someone to campaign for her, she did well this far without the charity ;)

Very true, I think that's why I get so annoyed that Ryan might win, or is even still there. Because the endless campaigning of the past housemates.
Even Jake campaigned for Ryan, but in his goodbye video called Skye one of his best friends in the house. It just really annoyed me. And Jake didn't even have a close relationship with him. Heck Ryan nominated him for being too emotional.

Very true, I think that's why I get so annoyed that Ryan might win, or is even still there. Because the endless campaigning of the past housemates.
Even Jake campaigned for Ryan, but in his goodbye video called Skye one of his best friends in the house. It just really annoyed me. And Jake didn't even have a close relationship with him. Heck Ryan nominated him for being too emotional.
Jake is a twat! that is all.

If Skye wins this, without a single hm supporting her, well it would make the victory that much sweeter lol.

Guys... I forgot to ask how much do you think you have spent voting this week (Sorry if thats a personal question) Just curious!
Don't ask! Ha.

You should put a budget on it though... As in, be careful with your plan as some plans don't include Competition numbers. You don't want to end up paying off a phone bill for 6 months.

I'll put in extra for you!!

Don't ask! Ha.

You should put a budget on it though... As in, be careful with your plan as some plans don't include Competition numbers. You don't want to end up paying off a phone bill for 6 months.

I'll put in extra for you!!

Well - Here i was voting last week and i get this message saying sorry you cant vote anymore you have gone over your premium spend limit! I had to ring my provider to take the ban of and i have a credit of $150.00 which means i would of spent $150 last week! I know that is crazy! So if she loses i will have a big phone bill for nothing! ahaha

I've spent about $20 texting to win, not sure how much on calls though. I'll still be saving her through the next 3 days, so God knows how much I'll be spending.

I've spent about $20 texting to win, not sure how much on calls though. I'll still be saving her through the next 3 days, so God knows how much I'll be spending.

Love it! - Shit how much does call voting cost?! I love being on a plan so it wont run out and i can worry about paying it later! #godhelpmeitsgoingtobeHUGE!

I have a feeling the whole 'poached from The Block' story has made him think he's something special... He may well be a top bloke and funny as fk, but WE voters haven't seen that!!

Love it! - Shit how much does call voting cost?! I love being on a plan so it wont run out and i can worry about paying it later! #godhelpmeitsgoingtobeHUGE!

Costs the same as texts so .55 cents, but I'm pretty sure calling through mobiles is extra.

Okay - Thats okay then! Also why do you think her odds have changed so much?

I'm not too sure why her odds have changed so much. I think maybe because Travis has been growing on a couple of people now and I guess maybe all that Ryan campaigning may be working.

Back