Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

Skye's odds have increased! She is second to win this! So close!

Ok the odds are not always right, but the fact she has improved is good I thought.

Well, you can't say I didn't try.
was trying to reply when it happened. what a crock.
i put it down to the whole anti-skye sentiment that seems to be all the rage on this board. somehow skye isnt deserving to have a fucking finalist thread. im curious to see if their boy ryan gets the same shoddy treatment.

i put it down to the whole anti-skye sentiment that seems to be all the rage on this board. somehow skye isnt deserving to have a fucking finalist thread. im curious to see if their boy ryan gets the same shoddy treatment.
I have no words. Just unbelievable.

It doesn't matter. Maybe it's just me they hate. Someone else give it a shot...

I agree about the lock but have to disagree strongly with Ryan being this forums 'boy'.

Guys congratulations with Skye being in the finale.
@marsha brady and @LoveBB , You two have been very loyal to Skye even when so many people on the forums say negative things about her even when they're not even remotely true. I admit, I too have said some negative things but some people just go a little too far. I've been watching you two standing up for her and it's really great, much respect. :D

Back