Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

Shine bright like a diamond baby!

I'm seriously impressed with her attitude. It's easy to fall into habit with others negativity and opinions, and she stood her ground with her appreciative and grateful smile while the others caved on day one. She wasn't afraid to go against their attitudes either and that makes her a winner in my eyes. You go girl!

Becoming a fan as each episode goes by.

Not entirely bright, but she's not nasty in anyway nor do I think she plays to her "stereotype", and sees situations in it's simplicity, which most people are overlooking.

I absolutely cannot stand her, If and when I have a daughter I'd be so so disappointed if she turned out like Skye, Her grasp on the English language is extremely poor (I need to afford her some credit for spelling "No" properly I thought this would be a bridge too far), She explained her issues with brain development and her learning deficiencies, They're most definitely a burden we shouldn't take lightly but for me the most daunting part was she was allowed by her family and friends to use it as a cop out and basically give up.

She's 20 years old who looks closer to 35 in the right light, Very sad.

She should have picked Travis so they could combine their vocabulary and get it to around 180.

I really shouldn't be that judgmental but I felt I had to say it, Apologies if i offended anyone.

I absolutely cannot stand her, If and when I have a daughter I'd be so so disappointed if she turned out like Skye, Her grasp on the English language is extremely poor (I need to afford her some credit for spelling "No" properly I thought this would be a bridge too far), She explained her issues with brain development and her learning deficiencies, They're most definitely a burden we shouldn't take lightly but for me the most daunting part was she was allowed by her family and friends to use it as a cop out and basically give up.

She's 20 years old who looks closer to 35 in the right light, Very sad.

She should have picked Travis so they could combine their vocabulary and get it to around 180.

I really shouldn't be that judgmental but I felt I had to say it, Apologies if i offended anyone.
The only "dumb" thing I've seen her do is not understand what the phrase "as deep as paddling pool" means, and calling it "paddle pool",

Other than that, I think her grasp on the English language has been adequate.

And it's certainly not a revelation that she would use her learning condition as a cop out. Nor could the parents do much about it. I think it shows more that she's admitted it.

Back