Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

all housemates had the mostly same backdrop. not a selfie, from all the footage shes actualy 1% deeper than a paddling pool. lol, I like gemma for calling her on it. if I saw a breathing blow up doll I think ill form the same opinion. ild just ignore it but gemma gave her the time to explain.

She's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, although it's only day two. If I met her in real life I would probably want to strangle her but I think she will be entertaining. I don't think she's anywhere near dumb either. I think she's quite savvy.

Found this. Thought it was funny. I guess she already updated her bio before she went into the house. Anyway here is Skye's Instagram

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 240
Already doing try outs for Ralph Magazine ????

1410222239996_wps_1_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.jpg

1410219149830_wps_10_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.jpg
1410223664658_wps_43_Big_Brother_2014_nFor_fur.jpg

The HORRENDOUS shades of lipstick she insists on wearing makes her look as if she has frostbite.

Go, my little Skye! Shame about the spackle. I was hoping she'd hose that stuff off after she settled in, and got out out of her on stage clothes... That bandage-style pasty matt lipstick in the wrong shades is so unfortunate. I spent the whole show last night mentally showering her and conditioning her hair and creaming off her makeup - it's exhausting.

I can imagine her at family dinner..
"I was just thinking about like the time that like Gemma said she saw Jakes penis in the shower and said it has as much depth as like a wading pool.. What does that mean?"

Her face is such a shame!! I'm sure she would look 2000000x better without that paint on her face and blown up lips. She's a fierce contender!!!

I like her so far but it's early days. Only if the main reason is because she gives me a good laugh. I loved Bridgette from BB 2008 so I hope Skye is as enjoyable at her and provides plenty of laughs.

And then Skye turns out to be a genius and skilled manipulator... Hope not. Hope she is genuine otherwise out the door Layla.

shr reminds me of Nikki Graham from UKBB...a spoilt little brat

The thing is, I don't think Skye actually is spoilt. On the OS she references quite a humble upbringing with not huge amounts of money and really values her mothers hard work. Plus she actually seems quite passionate about her barista work and is not above working hard herself.

I do like Skye, she seems entertaining to watch but I also think there is some depth to her character that will be good to see.

.....she is one of those girls that would have played the full bimbo card to get thru auditions and agree that she would have no-holds-barred etc,,,,,yet when the guy were discussing nudity in shower, she said she wouldnt and that guys should shower with guys,,,,girls just with girls....ClapClap well played. you fooled the producers,,Yawn skye, Yawn.

I like her so far but it's early days. Only if the main reason is because she gives me a good laugh. I loved Bridgette from BB 2008 so I hope Skye is as enjoyable at her and provides plenty of laughs.

And then Skye turns out to be a genius and skilled manipulator... Hope not. Hope she is genuine otherwise out the door Layla.
Me too :smile:

I hope she will be like Brigitte. I loved Brigitte, she was cute and made me laugh

Back