Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

I absolutely cannot stand her, If and when I have a daughter I'd be so so disappointed if she turned out like Skye, Her grasp on the English language is extremely poor (I need to afford her some credit for spelling "No" properly I thought this would be a bridge too far), She explained her issues with brain development and her learning deficiencies, They're most definitely a burden we shouldn't take lightly but for me the most daunting part was she was allowed by her family and friends to use it as a cop out and basically give up.

She's 20 years old who looks closer to 35 in the right light, Very sad.

She should have picked Travis so they could combine their vocabulary and get it to around 180.

I really shouldn't be that judgmental but I felt I had to say it, Apologies if i offended anyone.
Please, get off your high horse and go jack off to the idea of yourself while listening to beethoven and reading Hemingway.

I absolutely cannot stand her, If and when I have a daughter I'd be so so disappointed if she turned out like Skye, Her grasp on the English language is extremely poor (I need to afford her some credit for spelling "No" properly I thought this would be a bridge too far), She explained her issues with brain development and her learning deficiencies, They're most definitely a burden we shouldn't take lightly but for me the most daunting part was she was allowed by her family and friends to use it as a cop out and basically give up.

She's 20 years old who looks closer to 35 in the right light, Very sad.

She should have picked Travis so they could combine their vocabulary and get it to around 180.

I really shouldn't be that judgmental but I felt I had to say it, Apologies if i offended anyone.
giphy.gif

She reminds me of the sugar sisters and Lindsay Lohan

I don't understand this at all.

Sugar Sisters were dull and boring. I can not even remember a single thing about them besides they liked pink and one kissed the fireman.

Lindsay, eh meaningless comparison.

Sugar Sisters were dull and boring. I can not even remember a single thing about them besides they liked pink and one kissed the fireman.

Dont do what I did and youtube the sugar sisters to search for any comparison, EARS ARE BLEEDING FROM THE SCREECHING

She's nice and a bit naive like the sugar sisters. And she reminds me of Lindsay Lohan looks-wise.

I didn't like the Sugar Sisters very much, but I love Skye so far. She is cute. She is a little naive but not stupid. I like the way she acted with the meal situation.

Omg . I'm adding "N O. Full stop" to my favorite big brother sayings. Last year my favorite was Tahan saying "I've had it up to here with these girls, big brother, no, up to here." But she said here as if it had two syllables. Went around dropping it into conversations when I could.

I didn't like the Sugar Sisters very much, but I love Skye so far. She is cute. She is a little naive but not stupid. I like the way she acted with the meal situation.
The biggest difference between the Sugar Sisters and Skye, and probably the reason why people like one and not the other, is that Skye is already showing a bit of backbone whereas the Sugar Sisters had none of that.

I really like that she was the calm voice of reason while the other HMs were losing their minds about the money/Katie and Priya not spending their money at the diner.

Please, get off your high horse and go jack off to the idea of yourself while listening to beethoven and reading Hemingway.

Not sure why such angst, A child most likely.

High horse huh, I'd like to get Skye to spell "Horse".

I really don't see the point to her, She really is trash probably go deep as well, Considering how stupidity is now in fashion and is considered "Cute & Adorable".

I really don't see the point to her, She really is trash probably go deep as well, Considering how stupidity is now in fashion and is considered "Cute & Adorable".
I thought you were trying to not to be too judgmental?

"she really is trash probably go deep as well"
take a deep breath. keep telling yourself whatever you need to about a 20 year old girl to help you sleep at night. Go make out with yourself in the mirror because of your perceived superior intelligence and better understanding of life and how a person should be

I couldn't help myself, I've always been a huge fan of BB and the more I think about it the more I dislike her, Last season it was Tully this season Skye.
I think it good that not everyone on here loves Skye..... Kind of makes the discussion more interesting if not everyone agrees.

It makes the discussion more varied, yes, but I wonder if much of the criticism against her is unfair at this point. Though, to be sure, much of it is just based on her appearances or her choices regarding cosmetic surgery.

Whatever, I think she's wonderfully genuine and therefore a breath of fresh air. We need personalities like Skye to balance out the Priyas and Cats and Katies (though I love them, too).

"she really is trash probably go deep as well"
take a deep breath. keep telling yourself whatever you need to about a 20 year old girl to help you sleep at night. Go make out with yourself in the mirror because of your perceived superior intelligence and better understanding of life and how a person should be

I'm not sure I'm telling myself anything about Skye, I'm seeing it on national television though.

Welcome to an internet forum where people share opinions, Not my fault you've taken offense to mine about a "20 Year old" on a reality TV program.

Oh and that's back to back posts you've gone the sexual route in response to me.....

Varied opinions is fine, but I'm still confused as to what, in the 3 days of footage, can constitute her being labeled as "trash" and what has she done that means she is "stupid"?

Back