Skip to main content

Sick of Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, I was asking where the defence was.

If you are going to ask for a defence, ask for it from somebody who is actually half intelligent. MADONNA, not so much. :/

And the way she talks down to people and speaks to them like they are intellectually inferior to her.
I think it is all an act because she doesn't relate to the others so she hides behind that she is a deep thinker.
She is a teacher, big deal. There are some great teachers out there but it doesn't mean they are all Einstein.

She needs to talk to people like they aren't idiots as it just makes her look like fool.
I would have been nominating her every week.

Definitely. She is so rude. Hopefully she is gone soon :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413633875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes but Lisa was just too much. Her negativity aggravated me.

I'd agree about Katie. She was a good value and was more like Tully - She had both the good and bad side, but was very likable. Lisa just offended me at most times. :thumbsdown:

Dion was even more entertaining than Priya when he was dancing. I got no idea what the fascination with Priya is..

I don't think she needs all the adoration and "praise" from her fan base.

Priya worships herself enough as it is...

Ryan is an asshole. He has no respect for anyone, things he's never wrong. Spoil little brat, no wonder he's such a bitch being brought up with sisters.

Dion was even more entertaining than Priya when he was dancing. I got no idea what the fascination with Priya is..
She stands out from the rest. Her ethnicity may be a reason (hence, "Priyaism"). But she's intellectual, tactical and very calculating (of course, in a good way). She can be that pretty girly-girl and she can also turn into a motherly figure. She seems a lot of things packed into one body.

In short, she has good attributes, hence the fandom.

@Lavender, Estelle is a fan of Ryan (if you'd read her comments on my "Ryan Appreciate Thread"). Just saying...:happy:

Priya may be a fence sitter to you personally but maybe to others she is portrayed in a different light, Ryan is hated by heaps of people because he is arrogant at times, Priya may not be likes because she may be seen as a "fence sitter" that is peoples opinions. Priya in my opinion is not a fence sitter because she is listening and analyzing each topic of conversation. Ryan is arrogant and I don't like the way he talks to people oh, and he picks his nose....In the diary room....During nominations....When people are watching.

She stands out from the rest. Her ethnicity may be a reason (hence, "Priyaism"). But she's intellectual, tactical and very calculating (of course, in a good way). She can be that pretty girly-girl and she can also turn into a motherly figure. She seems a lot of things packed into one body.

In short, she has good attributes, hence the fandom.

To be quite honest, I don't really care for the attributes. If we were going to talk good attribute than Travis would be the main man to be quite honest. I think he has it all.

I judge the housemates as I see them in the house. What I notice about Priya is that she is boring. That's all I get from her.

Priya may be a fence sitter to you personally but maybe to others she is portrayed in a different light, Ryan is hated by heaps of people because he is arrogant at times, Priya may not be likes because she may be seen as a "fence sitter" that is peoples opinions. Priya in my opinion is not a fence sitter because she is listening and analyzing each topic of conversation. Ryan is arrogant and I don't like the way he talks to people oh, and he picks his nose....In the diary room....During nominations....When people are watching.

Sitting there listening to other peoples conversations? You find that entertaining?

I certainly don't.

I call that eavesdropping.

To be quite honest, I don't really care for the attributes. If we were going to talk good attribute than Travis would be the main man to be quite honest. I think he has it all.
For me, Travis has the looks only. Otherwise, he's a typical Melbourne bloke from the northern suburbs. I mean, I see a lot of Travises around in the 'burbs (personality-wise). He's just not unique. :unsure:

Though I am a fan of Ryan (as you can see from my signature). So we're not too different. :smile:

For me, Travis has the looks only. Otherwise, he's a typical Melbourne bloke from the northern suburbs. I mean, I see a lot of Travises around in the 'burbs (personality-wise). He's just not unique. :unsure:

At least he is entertaining, not pot plantish (like Priya).

Travis just the looks? I don't know about that. You want unique do you? So I take it you would want a house full of 'StarNow' models like previous seasons? Hmm interesting take on that.

If you ask me, he is very different to previous seasons recruiting.

Sitting there listening to other peoples conversations? You find that entertaining?

I certainly don't.

I call that eavesdropping.
I call that game playing something that the housemates should be doing.
The housemates take the Big Brother experience as just to make friends, yeah you make friends but there is a lot of money for the winner. Your not going to win that money if your either rude, arrogant and I guess nice. I think that even though Priya's strategy may come across as boring and an eavesdropper there is some game playing behind it, something I think all the housemates should be doing.

I call that game playing something that the housemates should be doing.
The housemates take the Big Brother experience as just to make friends, yeah you make friends but there is a lot of money for the winner. Your not going to win that money if your either rude, arrogant and I guess nice. I think that even though Priya's strategy may come across as boring and an eavesdropper there is some game playing behind it, something I think all the housemates should be doing.

She is not even playing the game. Week 1: Power.. That's the only time that she has actually played the game. Otherwise, she is like most of them in there. Boring, uninteresting and quite honestly, very much replaceable. She does remind me a lot of Madaline from last season. Just quiet - does nothing for me. Trust me, there are many playing the game in there but you just can't read it. One of those people being Skye. Ryan too.

'Your not going to win that money if your either rude, arrogant and I guess nice'
^ The whole statement is contradicted by that last part. Ben won the 2012 series and he was rude and arrogant. Tim the 2013 one and he was the same. I'm sorry but I disagree with you entirely with that statement. More like you are not going to win that money if you are boring and a fence sitter..

So I take it you would want a house full of 'StarNow' models like previous seasons? Hmm interesting take on that.

If you ask me, he is very different to previous seasons recruiting.
Funny you say that because I wasn't a big fan of 2013 season. Too many wannabe celebs and such. I greatly preferred 2012 over it - which was so against the general consensus. At least 2012 had mostly 'ordinary' folks with strong personalities, but no, people didn't somehow buy that season...:shifty:

*Tim was already a kind of a celebrity. He was a music video host. Got 5 minutes of fame for his nude running in a plane.

*Jade was a contestant model in Italy.

*Tahan did something too I believe?

*Rohan was an actor.

And you got my logic wrong. Being unique doesn't mean they have to be celebs...

Funny you say that because I wasn't a big fan of 2013 season. Too many wannabe celebs and such. I greatly preferred 2012 over it - which was so against the general consensus. At least 2012 had mostly 'ordinary' folks with strong personalities, but no, people didn't somehow buy that season...:shifty:

*Tim was already a kind of a celebrity. He was a music video host. Got 5 minutes of fame for his nude running in a plane.

*Jade was a contestant model in Italy.

*Tahan did something too I believe?

*Rohan was an actor.

And you got my logic wrong. Being unique doesn't mean they have to be celebs...

I still think Travis is unique.

I have seen many Priya's in my life. Don't need her in that house any longer.

Travis is anything but "unique". It would never even be a word that floats to mind if I was asked to describe him. He is a typical loud mouth meat-head. A dime a dozen, you can find a buffet of those at your local gym, sports bar or anywhere where ignorance and lack of intelligence prevails.

o0trfa.jpg

And the way she talks down to people and speaks to them like they are intellectually inferior to her.
I think it is all an act because she doesn't relate to the others so she hides behind that she is a deep thinker.
She is a teacher, big deal. There are some great teachers out there but it doesn't mean they are all Einstein.

She needs to talk to people like they aren't idiots as it just makes her look like fool.
I would have been nominating her every week.

I agree with everything you have written and would add that she's a manipulative cow to boot.

I would love them to bring back the vote to evict mode rather than the vote to save option as I would actually spend some bucks to get her out.

I agree with everything you have written and would add that she's a manipulative cow to boot.

I would love them to bring back the vote to evict mode rather than the vote to save option as I would actually spend some bucks to get her out.
Kismet, this isn't related to the thread but I absolutely adore your name! Im going to name my daughter that if I have one.

Just because she isn't part of a clique doesn't mean she's a fencesitter. That's not fair...

Actually I think Priya is part of a clique with Jason, Aisha, Travis and Skye. I think that's why she was concerned about Skye hooking up with Leo (who seems to be friendly with both "sides").

I quite like Priya. I don't have the level of adoration for her that some here do but she seems very insightful. Her DR chats give us a good idea of what's going on - which is great considering we don't get any freaking footage. She's pretty manipulative (and not in a particularly entertaining way) but I hope she survives longer than most of them left in the house. She's just beautiful to look at too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back