Skip to main content

Sick of Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to recruit more followers for nominations. Skye was suppose to be easily manipulated and goes to Leo telling everything.

rofl.

She needs to change her approach I feel

Like it's past the half way point and she's continuing to sit back, observe, reason, conclude.

I quite like her but I want to see more of her- she's stayed static for like a month.

I think she'd be better if she was more confrontational about issues in the house rather than just talk to Jason about it in a soft voice. It would make good TV - she would probably get nominated but her respect from the public would grow

She needs to change her approach I feel

Like it's past the half way point and she's continuing to sit back, observe, reason, conclude.

I quite like her but I want to see more of her- she's stayed static for like a month.

I think she'd be better if she was more confrontational about issues in the house rather than just talk to Jason about it in a soft voice. It would make good TV - she would probably get nominated but her respect from the public would grow

Better yet - it would be better if she was evicted.

I feel that if you aren't in it much now, you won't be by the end of it. We are at the half way mark so yeah..

She needs to recruit more followers for nominations. Skye was suppose to be easily manipulated and goes to Leo telling everything.

rofl.

I liked in the first week when Katie and Priya were deciding about the money so Priya used reverse psychology on her. Priya even stated in the diary room that she was using reverse psychology on Katie.

Once Katie was evicted Sonia asked her: "Did you know that Priya was using reverse psychology on you?"
Katie laughed and said something like: "Yep, I knew was trying to use reverse psychology on me."

Priya is becoming quite boring. She has a following but she can't just cruise along blending in and just stay under the radar people won't save her if she doesn't offer some form of entertainment. Maybe she should put on her white dress again.

i like her, she is my favourite housemate at the moment, but i agree, that she should be more active and involving her more into group activities!

Prisus defence?

Ew not in this SHIT THREAD, sis.

There is actually no defence...

Just because she isn't part of a clique doesn't mean she's a fencesitter. That's not fair...

She is as fence sitter as they come.

She does absolutely nothing in that house. I am quite disgusted in the voting public getting rid of people who do something and leaving boring people like her in.

And the way she talks down to people and speaks to them like they are intellectually inferior to her.
I think it is all an act because she doesn't relate to the others so she hides behind that she is a deep thinker.
She is a teacher, big deal. There are some great teachers out there but it doesn't mean they are all Einstein.

She needs to talk to people like they aren't idiots as it just makes her look like fool.
I would have been nominating her every week.

She does absolutely nothing in that house. I am quite disgusted in the voting public getting rid of people who do something and leaving boring people like her in.
Yes but Lisa was just too much. Her negativity aggravated me.

I'd agree about Katie. She was a good value and was more like Tully - She had both the good and bad side, but was very likable. Lisa just offended me at most times. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back