Skip to main content

Sick of Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vast majority of my favourite housemates have been females so... :whistling:

Susanna Murray, Krystal Forscutt, Tahan, Skye etc...

HOW can we have the EXACT SAME favourite women and YET you DON'T love PRISUS?

SEE THE LIGHT YOU FOOL xxxxx
zfcikdn-jpg.44797

28562.jpg

As opposed to what's posted by Prizus Freaks on her 'appreciation' thread day in day out? :biggrin:

Were you hoping to change my mind or that I would yours?

I think Priya is a stuffy 20 something going on 50, she's comes across as condescending in the headmistress mold and rarely has anything to offer that I would describe as insightful or interesting (to me anyway) hence it's no coincidence that she has being labeled as dull (Ryan, Lawson, etc) by several housemates.

In short she's just not my cuppa tea, I wouldn't go out of my way to hang around her irl. Do you want me to cough up more reasons to justify my disdain of her?
Some Pristians are very original actually. Have you seen @MADONNA 's beautiful photoshops? I'm a girl wanting to marry a gay guy - that's how good his photoshops are! And @Mercy and plenty of others are also very creative and original.

But anyway, I thought you actually did have something original to contribute, which is why I asked. I don't expect you to start liking her anytime soon; you're a lost cause (for now). :tongue:

1. If Skye had close family in here, people would probably be more respectful.
2. You can say why you don't like Priya in this thread - I doubt Mr Prisus would come in a hate thread expecting not to see any hate.

It's not HATE to hold an opinion that differs to that of her fans and frankly I reckon Mr Prisus may well have a squiz just to see what the non sycophantic crew have to say about Priya.

It's not HATE to hold an opinion that differs to that of her fans and frankly I reckon Mr Prisus may well have a squiz just to see what the non sycophantic crew have to say about Priya.
A lot of anti-Priya posts are hate. If I were Bhushan, I wouldn't want to be reading hate about my beautiful wife while she's on national tv... To enjoy reading that stuff would be pretty fucked up imo.
Btw I'm not necessarily talking about your posts; I just mean Priya hate in general.[DOUBLEPOST=1415162154][/DOUBLEPOST]
She ain't here for @Connoisseur

icdhJjY.jpg
So fucking good!!!! I love you Madonna.

A lot of anti-Priya posts are hate. If I were Bhushan, I wouldn't want to be reading hate about my beautiful wife while she's on national tv... To enjoy reading that stuff would be pretty fucked up imo.
Btw I'm not necessarily talking about your posts; I just mean Priya hate in general.

Considering Priya's own comments, she claims to not care whether she's "loved" or "hated". IF that's true, then he's probably keeping up with what people ARE saying about her, good or bad. He's pretty much her eyes on the outside world. That is why I said it would not surprise me if he does read ALL Priya related threads.

Considering Priya's own comments, she claims to not care whether she's "loved" or "hated". IF that's true, then he's probably keeping up with what people ARE saying about her, good or bad. He's pretty much her eyes on the outside world. That is why I said it would not surprise me if he does read ALL Priya related threads.
If she doesn't care, why would she (or Bhushan) go looking for negative posts about her?

If she doesn't care, why would she (or Bhushan) go looking for negative posts about her?

Again, I go with the facts as presented and I assume ARE her words.
The worst thing for me is when someone is indifferent to me. I would rather be hated than not felt for at all … I don't mind if I am loved or hated, as long as I am thought of or talked about.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/housemates/priya/priya-bio/

IF the above is true, then her husband WOULD probably be mindful and watch every word said about her so he can give at least an abridged version of the "feel" the viewers have. I never said he'd enjoy it. He'd just be doing what she may have asked him to do for her during her time in the house.

BTW, thank you for asking questions rather than just coming to a false conclusion.

Again, I go with the facts as presented and I assume ARE her words.

IF the above is true, then her husband WOULD probably be mindful and watch every word said about her so he can give at least an abridged version of the "feel" the viewers have. I never said he'd enjoy it. He'd just be doing what she may have asked him to do for her during her time in the house.

BTW, thank you for asking questions rather than just coming to a false conclusion.
I get where you're coming from but I highly doubt that Priya would have asked Bhushan to find out what people think of her. She's going to find out, no matter what. Bhushan reading hate posts and feeling uncomfortable is just unnecessary.

I get where you're coming from but I highly doubt that Priya would have asked Bhushan to find out what people think of her. She's going to find out, no matter what. Bhushan reading hate posts and feeling uncomfortable is just unnecessary.

She also refers to herself as a Narcissist:
She’s bossy, cocky, and narcissistic, and these are just a few choice words she uses to describe herself. Love her or hate her at your leisure; the biggest insult you can give this Indian firecracker is apathy.

so if THAT'S also true, then she probably WOULD have asked him to do, just that. He appears to be a relatively compliant fellow and clearly adores her and as such anything she would ask of him, he would readily comply.

She also refers to herself as a Narcissist:

so if THAT'S also true, then she probably WOULD have asked him to do, just that. He appears to be a relatively compliant fellow and clearly adores her and as such anything she would ask of him, he would readily comply.
@MrPRiSuS I'm so sorry to drag you into this horrible thread, but could you please say if Priya asked you to read this forum and look for hate so you can tell her what people really think of her?
(I'm 99.9% sure the answer is no.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back