Skip to main content

Sick of Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your idolatry of your false idol that I find repugnant. I promise you this, the minute the door hits Prizus' arse on the way out the minute she's out of my mind for good. :angelic:

Who says I ain't having fun? It's just that my kinda fun is taking the mickey out of fans of a housemate I can barely tolerate, especially
when they react as if it's inconceivable that people who don't like Priya could ever exist. :angelic: :p

DO NOT BELIEVE HIM, LEILA!

Sis, he WANTS to LULL you into a FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY while RAMPING UP the SHADE and ATHEISM on the DOWN LOW.

He HATES her.

Why did she have to? Her opinion applied to Skye. What would be the purpose of starting a confrontation over a mere opinion?

To be honest, we don't get to see the "REAL" anyone with how little airtime each housemate gets apart from probably Travis, who is loud and annoying.

I didn't say she had to but talking about someone behind their back to another, is hardly being upfront, is it? Also her opinion was ABOUT Leo hence it applied to him. Also, she did cause confrontation between Skye and Leo over it. Also, her "opinion" has not shown to be right. If anything, Leo is showing to have real feelings for Skye.

You are completely right that we do not get to see the REAL anyone, especially this season, hence bewilderment at many comments people make about "loving" x or y or z. I can say with assurance, Priya is playing the game with her teachers "face" on and I bet it's driving her mad that she cannot be herself. Even though I am not a fan of hers, I have said time and time again that I actually feel sorry for her because she cannot be "Unapologetically Priya" there.

Is your idolatry of your false idol that I find repugnant. I promise you this, the minute the door hits Prizus' arse on the way out the minute she's out of my mind for good. :angelic:

Who says I ain't having fun? It's just that my kinda fun is taking the mickey out of fans of a housemate I can barely tolerate, especially when they react as if it's inconceivable that people who don't like Priya could ever exist. :angelic: :p

I don't act/react like that at all, you're making a generalization once again.

I just said Priya haters are obsessive for someone they find "so boring". They scrutinize what Priya does and doesn't do, find videos of her doing stand up comedy and hate on that, don't like the way her BODY language is, etc.

I agree that Priya could be doing a bit more in the house - but everyone this season could.

What do we have to judge these housemates by? 2 hour of footage including commercials?

I feel the voting public are ripped off big time this year :/

Prisus is so interesting that she's talked about constantly by everyone - her fans and her haters. Someone boring could never have that sort of impact, at least not without a cheating showmance (i.e. Cat).

Again.. I only talk about her because I am trying to sincerely understand WHAT alleged "awesomeness" you guys 'n gals see in her. I am beginning to appreciate that it perhaps may be an age thing or something like that. *shrug*

No.[DOUBLEPOST=1415158344][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why is it that you can barely tolerate Priya?
I promised Mrs B that I wouldn't outline my actual character trait reasons for disliking Priya out of respect for Mr Prizus.

Which is kinda funny 'cos non-Skye have absolutely no qualms in making extremely derogatory insults aimed at Skye on a regular basis. *shrugs* Whatever.

Does @Connoisseur HATE WOMEN?

The vast majority of my favourite housemates have been females so... :whistling:

Susanna Murray, Krystal Forscutt, Tahan, Skye etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back