Skip to main content

Sick of Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis is not unique, trust me. He's just a stereotypical bogan-like person but just not as smart as your average person.

Priya is unique. Her accent, her sassy personality (You wouldn't think she has the ability to be playful in words when you look at her), etc. And if you're referring to Indian-Australian woman when you say "I have sen many Priya's in my life" that's just rude.

Afraid to speak her mind?
-She told David exactly how she felt the other day.
-She told Skye exactly what her opinion is on Leo (Which everyone can see now)
-She has been unapologetic about her intentions in the game, telling everyone why she is here at the dinner when David called her out, etc.
Those are just a few examples.

No offence but your fave Ryan is the one who can't speak his mind without having a full-blown argument instead (e.g. Travis vs Ryan / Ryan vs Skye).

Keep in my mind this thread was posted about 2 weeks ago and my feelings have changed since...

Somehow it is brought back from the dead o.o

Shoved down our throats? That's stupid. If anyone has been shoved down our throats, its the likes of Travis/Aisha and Cat/Lawson. And it's pretty biased yourself to generalise all Priya fans as "Prizus Freaks".

I'm only joking Leila.

I believe you're a Freak about as much as you genuinely believe Priya is some Big Brother Australia deity. :angelic:

Trust me when I say that the housemate that irked me something fierce last year copped it much worse. :angelic: :angelic:

And Freaks in this context is a play on "Jesus Freak" the inspiration of your Prizus portmanteau.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_freak

She has penetrated their minds, sis.

They're coming for her in the appreciation thread.

They're coming for her in the daily threads.

They're coming for her with their own threads.

True. They harp on about how boring she is, but if she really was that much of a nonentity, they wouldn't be talking about her all the time. They seem bothered by the existence of her and her supporters, and act like we are "wrong" for supporting her.

I'm only joking Leila.

I believe you're a Freak about as much as you genuinely believe Priya is some Big Brother Australia deity. :angelic:

Trust me when I say that the housemate that irked me something fierce last year copped it much worse. :angelic: :angelic:

Don't believe his lies, @Leila[DOUBLEPOST=1415157913][/DOUBLEPOST]
True. They harp on about how boring she is, but if she really was that much of a nonentity, they wouldn't be talking about her all the time. They seem bothered by the existence of her and her supporters, and act like we are "wrong" for supporting her.

AMEN.[DOUBLEPOST=1415157949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pot plant Priya=:sleep:.

I hope Scat spent the day crying.

I'm only joking Leila.

At the end of the day its just humor. Why be so bothered by it? It's fun.

Is your idolatry of your false idol that I find repugnant. I promise you this, the minute the door hits Prizus' arse on the way out the minute she's out of my mind for good. :angelic:

At the end of the day its just humor. Why be so bothered by it? It's fun.

Who says I ain't having fun? It's just that my kinda fun is taking the mickey out of fans of a housemate I can barely tolerate, especially when they react as if it's inconceivable that people who don't like Priya could ever exist. :angelic: :p

Wouldn't something like 'recycle reepbot' suit me more?
No.[DOUBLEPOST=1415158344][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is your idolatry of your false idol that I find repugnant. I promise you this, the minute the door hits Prizus' arse on the way out the minute she's out of my mind for good. :angelic:

Who says I ain't having fun? It's just that my kinda fun is taking the mickey out of fans of a housemate I can barely tolerate, especially when they react as if it's inconceivable that people who don't like Priya could ever exist. :angelic: :p
Why is it that you can barely tolerate Priya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back