Skip to main content

Show your pets

Such an incredibly sad day for us today. We made the hardest decision ever. Now our baby Casper is playing on Rainbow Bridge. I am devastated. Hug your babies today extra tight!! :cry:

:(

So sorry to hear. It's hard to say goodbye, but it's a small price to pay in exchange for the joy and love, and that's something that will never fade. Just know that Casper is in peace now and would not only appreciate the love you provided, including making that brave decision. xx

Such an incredibly sad day for us today. We made the hardest decision ever. Now our baby Casper is playing on Rainbow Bridge. I am devastated. Hug your babies today extra tight!! :cry:
I am so sorry for your loss.
I don't know what to say but I'm really sad for you and I hope you are ok.

@glamourama @CaspersMum

So very sad for you both. We invest so much love in our furry companions, but we can never match the love they show us. The very best thing we can do for them, besides giving unconditional love, is to give them an easy and gentle death. If only we could do the same for our human family as well.

I am dreading the day when my beloved Gemma (16yo Jack Russell x) or Pedro (13yo Miniature Pinscher x) has to go. My Jake looked just like your cocker spaniel, glamourama. He was my best friend. My Mintie wasn't a beautiful ginger like your Casper, CaspersMum, but she shared all of her secrets with me, and I with her.

As the Japanese say: death is a feather, responsibility is a mountain.

Thanks so much @Insomniac , @bleachy_dude , @shadow2 , @Kismet , @jessy_girl , @Lionheart , @Khun Khun and @Jam for the beautiful words.

It has been a really hard day to say the least. We have been sharing some stories and laughs of our big guy and that has been good. Now I am having more than a couple gin and tonics. I don't want to go to bed since I know I'll dream of him. We had him for 14 and a half years and I loved him like a baby and am beyond sad that he is gone. But he had an amazing life up until the end and we were there when he passed, cuddling him and talking to him. I'm trying to take comfort in that.

Sorry to be a drag. Oh and Jam, he wasn't a ginger. He was a great big beautiful black cat who smelled like sunshine and rainbows. :)

Thanks so much @Insomniac , @bleachy_dude , @shadow2 , @Kismet , @jessy_girl , @Lionheart , @Khun Khun and @Jam for the beautiful words.

It has been a really hard day to say the least. We have been sharing some stories and laughs of our big guy and that has been good. Now I am having more than a couple gin and tonics. I don't want to go to bed since I know I'll dream of him. We had him for 14 and a half years and I loved him like a baby and am beyond sad that he is gone. But he had an amazing life up until the end and we were there when he passed, cuddling him and talking to him. I'm trying to take comfort in that.

Sorry to be a drag. Oh and Jam, he wasn't a ginger. He was a great big beautiful black cat who smelled like sunshine and rainbows. :)
Ah, black cats and ginger cats. My favourites. Dogs have masters, cats have staff. Never forget that salient fact. Casper knew and will always know he was loved and he will live on forever. A g and t will always be a good toasting drink too. Vale Casper.

Aw!! Just when I think I'm all cried out...BOOM BITCH!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was thinking I'll need to change my name for next year, but nah. I will always be CaspersMum!! xoxoxoxo

Lol, nothing personal, but I'd be like "who is this new bitch pretending to be CM?" Haha. Love you, chicky xoxoxoxoxoxo

This made me cry. I dedicate my tears to you CaspersMum. So sorry for your loss.

Oh this made me cry, So very sorry for your loss xx

Back