• Yes

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 64 86.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elkii

Though this somewhat relates to international Big Brother, watching the US version makes me think that the US version is soo much better than the UK/AU version. I view the US version as a hybrid between 'traditional' big brother and survivor and I think the ability for contestants to openly discuss strategy, form alliances and have far more control of the game makes for far better television. I know some will say, well just watch the US version then, but I would love to see an Australian version, I think the AU version is a bit stale and I think a more 'US like' version would rate better.

Nine could change AU big brother without making it a copy of the US version by maintaining a strong role for the audience to vote on various things they would/would not like to happen. I use to dislike the US version, but it seems so much more less fake, because people are vying for popularity within the house rather than the public.

tumblr_inline_mpe2yhzKiv1qz4rgp.gif

:eek: Sorry but I greatly detest the US version. I see it as it's own show rather than Big Brother and believe it is it's own show in it's own right. It's really more of an over dramatised soap-opera than a reality show in my opinion.

This reminds me of people asking for the US version to adopt the public vote format. If you like a certain format just go and watch it.

I view the US version as a hybrid between 'traditional' big brother and survivor and I think the ability for contestants to openly discuss strategy, form alliances and have far more control of the game makes for far better television.

You're right. It's a different show. Horses for courses but the constant chatter about alliances drives me up the wall.

I know some will say, well just watch the US version then,

Yes, yes I will. I've watched it on and off. I don't want BBAU to become BBUS. If I wanted to watch BBUS, I'd watch BBUS.

This reminds me of people asking for the US version to adopt the public vote format. If you like a certain format just go and watch it.

:) :thumbsup:

Back