10817548_900753899976669_818250566_n.jpg

Oh hai there boys ;):angelic:
tumblr_m56didS9tW1qb9n2vo2_500.gif

Edit: Ooooooo, 100 pages. I'm obliged to post a celebratory song :thumbsup:

travisjake_
925327_626034194175658_616216703_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
10838711_461813037283732_1846998872_n.jpg

Just took notice of Ryan's avatar picture on Instagram and Twitter. Cute :happy:
3207dc521c3c11e3b9a022000a1fa535_7.jpg

Proof beyond reasonable doubt that the dude is as gay as Consuela is. Look how lovingly he's hugging that other guy from behind.

That ladies and gents it's not what I'd describe as 'plutonic' affection for a friend. It's only a matter time til he comes out the closet.

Proof beyond reasonable doubt that the dude is as gay as Consuela is. Look how lovingly he's hugging that other guy from behind.

That ladies and gents it's not what I'd describe as 'plutonic' affection for a friend. It's only a matter time til he comes out the closet.
I see stuff like this plenty of times on my Facebook news feed from straight guys lol. It's 2014.
Gay/bisexual Ryan, I'd love that though :inlove::inlove::inlove:

travisjake_
About time BB come to their senses and got the 2 big boys a life guard around the pool! With all the frozen chickens @ryanginns had going on in the backyard im suprised they didnt get onto it a little earlier
10838306_475608975910742_1036995032_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
925284_301169870094325_1381271451_n.jpg

I see stuff like this plenty of times on my Facebook news feed from straight guys lol. It's 2014.
Gay/bisexual Ryan, I'd love that though :inlove::inlove::inlove:

travisjake_
About time BB come to their senses and got the 2 big boys a life guard around the pool! With all the frozen chickens @ryanginns had going on in the backyard im suprised they didnt get onto it a little earlier
10838306_475608975910742_1036995032_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
925284_301169870094325_1381271451_n.jpg
You wouldn't catch me dead embracing someone of the same sex like that. lol

Proof beyond reasonable doubt! Ha.

You gotta admit that hug is pretty damning preachy peachy, it is way too lovey dovey for my liking. If I didn't know any better I could've sworn they were a gay couple based on that pic alone.
He may very well be and that's his business but I disagree that this photo is the proof you need to give him a label.

I know straight guys these days who would do this. Some are touchy and it's just how they are. Others would do it as a joke which this may also be. I guess after seeing the Kanye parody you have labelled Seth Rogan and James Franco gay too?

He may very well be and that's his business but I disagree that this photo is the proof you need to give him a label.

I know straight guys these days who would do this. Some are touchy and it's just how they are. Others would do it as a joke which this may also be. I guess after seeing the Kanye parody you have labelled Seth Rogan and James Franco gay too?
+1
It's just a joke pic anyway, they're 'riding' a penguin lol, it's for humorous effect :thumbsup: Some guys are comfortable with their sexuality and don't give a rat's arse about what their actions may supposedly look like to other people :cool:

ryanginns
Mexican't & Mexican
10838701_1574879162743819_525017896_n.jpg

Ryan's penguin riding friend is there too. How scandalous!! lol! :laugh:;):giggle::bang:

Last edited:

I wasn't aware of the context, still I wouldn't be doing this even for a laugh. The only males I've genuinely hugged in this (almost romantic in Ryan's example) 'affectionate' manner are my brother, nephews and cousins. Would definitely not be trying this with a 'plutonic' non-blood related friend.

Others would do it as a joke which this may also be.

If I were in the closet, that's a 'tactic' that I would be employing to get some affection from straight dudes. Clever, I gotta give him that.

+1
It's just a joke pic anyway, they're 'riding' a penguin lol, it's for humorous effect :thumbsup: Some guys are comfortable with their sexuality and don't give a rat's arse about what their actions may supposedly look like to other people :cool:

ryanginns
Mexican't & Mexican
10838701_1574879162743819_525017896_n.jpg

Ryan's penguin riding friend is there too. How scandalous!! lol! :laugh:;):giggle::bang:

It's not even about 'sexuality', I don't know why anybody has to bring that into it tbh.
I've tried this line of logic with attractive female acquaintances and to date it's yet to work. lol
And I'm not even asking them to pretend to be lesbians or something.

People shouldn't be judge for not wanting to participate in something that makes them uncomfortable, that's just sexual harassment. I'm sorry but straight guys shouldn't be guilted into doing something they're not comfortable with for the sake of appearing progressive and whatnot, that's just straight up foolishness and blatantly taking advantage of someone.

I wasn't aware of the context, still I wouldn't be doing this even for a laugh. The only males I've genuinely hugged in this (almost romantic in Ryan's example) 'affectionate' manner are my brother, nephews and cousins. Would definitely not be trying this with a 'plutonic' non-blood related friend...People shouldn't be judge for not wanting to participate in something that makes them uncomfortable, that's just sexual harassment. I'm sorry but straight guys shouldn't be guilted into doing something they're not comfortable with for the sake of appearing progressive and whatnot, that's just straight up foolishness and blatantly taking advantage of someone.
How blatantly ironic. You're telling us to not judge you, yet here you are judging men for hugging other men (i.e. calling them closeted, etc). Sheez, hypocritical much...?:shifty:

You are incredibly insecure and immature. You know nothing of friendship and culture (do you realize southern Europeans and Middle Eastern men greet each other with kisses?).

I'm also of Mediterranean descent. We frown and laugh at 'straight' men like you who go on full pussy-mode when they can't be platonically affectionate with other men.

Oh, relax, nobody is forcing to kiss your male friends. It's okay not too. Not everyone is affectionate. But please, close your mouth when you see two straight men hugging or cheek-kissing when greeting. :stop:

P.S. Hasn't Travis kissed men in the house (props to him btw)? The dude was very affectionate with the men (Jake, David, Dion). Ryan hasn't kissed a man in the house last time I checked. But of course, youse just love to pick on Ryan...

Last edited:
Agreed Shackles :)

I wasn't aware of the context, still I wouldn't be doing this even for a laugh. The only males I've genuinely hugged in this (almost romantic in Ryan's example) 'affectionate' manner are my brother, nephews and cousins. Would definitely not be trying this with a 'plutonic' non-blood related friend.

If I were in the closet, that's a 'tactic' that I would be employing to get some affection from straight dudes. Clever, I gotta give him that.

It's not even about 'sexuality', I don't know why anybody has to bring that into it tbh.
I've tried this line of logic with attractive female acquaintances and to date it's yet to work. lol
And I'm not even asking them to pretend to be lesbians or something.

People shouldn't be judge for not wanting to participate in something that makes them uncomfortable, that's just sexual harassment. I'm sorry but straight guys shouldn't be guilted into doing something they're not comfortable with for the sake of appearing progressive and whatnot, that's just straight up foolishness and blatantly taking advantage of someone.
Wow, most idiotic post of the year goes to you :facepalm::facepalm:
Time to stop projecting your insecurities onto other people :thumbsup:

Back