Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

@blehh Yassss! That is my instagram! HI!!! Yeah we were dying when you guys posted that...I was like whateven!! My friend found this site last year and we are obsessed with it. And eight of my roommates in my dorm are obsessed with BBAU and we check this site all the time!! So it was funny

@blehh Yassss! That is my instagram! HI!!! Yeah we were dying when you guys posted that...I was like whateven!! My friend found this site last year and we are obsessed with it. And eight of my roommates in my dorm are obsessed with BBAU and we check this site all the time!! So it was funny
Hi!! I love the pictures you put up, I checked there daily. I kind of wish you'd posted here when BB was on! There weren't many people who posted in this thread than those who posted on the other appreciation threads.
Also you got to talk to Judy? She seems lovely.:)

Hi!! I love the pictures you put up, I checked there daily. I kind of wish you'd posted here when BB was on! There weren't many people who posted in this thread than those who posted on the other appreciation threads.
Also you got to talk to Judy? She seems lovely.:)
I totally should have!! Regrets! I know I just remember this thread had like 20 pages and then in the last week like BAM 90! Judy is very nice! I honestly think Ryan had a lot of love on Instagram because she replied to, and answered everybody's comments and questions. Lovely Judy!

@Bae Judy likes Ryzaland!!!!
So stoked about that, thanks Alealejandra! :D:thumbsup:
judyginns
Oh this is so gorgeous!!! X
telephone-happy-dance-o.gif
:shamefully::)

P.S. I very much like that pic of Ryan's butt :D:angelic:

Last edited:
Why does this guy try to make Ryan feel bad about BB messing up Travis number? BB already cleared it up, Travis didn´t loose any votes they counted Aishas too. No need to bring that up imo. Rest of the interview was nice. I can imagine how he must have felt in a house full of attention seeking, loud people. That would definitely annoy me too.

Why does this guy try to make Ryan feel bad about BB messing up Travis number? BB already cleared it up, Travis didn´t loose any votes they counted Aishas too. No need to bring that up imo. Rest of the interview was nice. I can imagine how he must have felt in a house full of attention seeking, loud people. That would definitely annoy me too.
Yer I didn't think that was quite right to bring it up during a winner's interview (bit awkward, what's he suppose to say/do...), but the rest of the interview was good though! 40 seconds in the clip (though probably more in real-time judging by the "cut" during that section) which could have been devoted to expanding on some of his relationships in the house and/or filling in the missing pieces (e.g. how his relationship developed with Dave [which would have meant we got Dave and Ryan's perspective on this during their interviews with Luke]. Dave was an important relationship for Ryan, and vice versa).
A bit of feedback for @Luke Blundell , but truly do appreciate all your effort and interviews :thumbsup:

If you feel like I tried to make Ryan feel bad then thats your opinion, in no way shape or form did I try to make him feel bad, I was bringing it to his attention... That was a big talking point in the final week and I was amazed that noone had brought it up with Travis or Ryan, its all about reactions. So before you go ahead and "assume" I tried to make Ryan feel bad..how about you rephrase your "statement" into a question...."hey Luke, Love your interviews, just wondering were you trying to make Ryan feel bad?"...

If you feel like I tried to make Ryan feel bad then thats your opinion, in no way shape or form did I try to make him feel bad, I was bringing it to his attention... That was a big talking point in the final week and I was amazed that noone had brought it up with Travis or Ryan, its all about reactions. So before you go ahead and "assume" I tried to make Ryan feel bad..how about you rephrase your "statement" into a question...."hey Luke, Love your interviews, just wondering were you trying to make Ryan feel bad?"...
If intended or not to me it came across as if you wanted him to know that maybe he only won because BB cheated. And as i said before BB cleared it up, Travis didn´t lose any votes so what is the point bringing it up now? Just my opinion. And Ryan did visibly feel a bit awkward. You can ask whatever you want in your interviews but i don´t have to like everything.

Reactions: Bae
Back