Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Still don't think he's hot, though.
Well obviously not everybody's going to find him hot, otherwise every man/woman would be dating / marrying / crushing on exactly the same type of people, lol ;)

What I personally found attractive about his appearance (this is ignoring the endearing elements of his personality):
- The mixture of the surfer / hipster look
- Fit body
- Cute cheeks and smile
- Beautiful eyes

Ry-Ry with Abbey :thumbsup:
ryanginns
10831995_556383117829829_1665412339_n.jpg

P.s. Ryan's dad b'day today: http://instagram.com/p/v9ikRhk5ZV/

tim dormer ‏@timdormer now
Listen to @kyleandjackieo tomorrow to hear me go head to head with Ryan in a debate of who makes the better @bbau9 winner. I will play nice!
I can see them going into this interview with two contrasting thoughts on how it will play out ;)

Tim's attitude: I must come up with some good one-liners and memorise them before the interview. This is a chance to stamp my authority. He will not outshine me.

Ryan's attitude: This will be fun. Timmy and I will have a laugh, it won't be serious.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if Ryan and Nathan become good friends, before or after Nathan started dating Ryan's sister Abbey?

I can multitask and I think these pics are very, very gorgeous. My Monday is no longer as shot as it was. Thankyou.

Reactions: Bae
I can multitask and I think these pics are very, very gorgeous. My Monday is no longer as shot as it was. Thankyou.
No problems, consider it a community service :angelic::shamefully:
Being a guy it's one thing at a time for me *OOOHHHHHHhh shiny object* *races away from computer* :p

Back