Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

No problems, consider it a community service :angelic::shamefully:
Being a guy it's one thing at a time for me *OOOHHHHHHhh shiny object* *races away from computer* :p
Funny you should say shiny object as I just posted a pic on my facebook page to do with shiny objects.

Reactions: Bae
nathanjolliffe
4 minutes ago
It's tough winning sometimes @ryanginns

10809981_823017464427402_1264963409_n.jpg

Fuck he has a sweet arse! Yum!

A shout out @Bae Just wanted to give you a quick congrats and I admired that you backed your bae, all the way...the most deserved housemate won:)
Cheers. I may have joined the forum on the 4th of Oct, but I already liked him as soon as he walked out on stage at the start of the show :inlove:
Gotta love this thread, a blossoming flower, it built momentum just like Ryan did through the show :thumbsup:
The Ry-Ry train :angelic:

Cheers. I may have joined the forum on the 4th of Oct, but I already liked him as soon as he walked out on stage at the start of the show :inlove:
Gotta love this thread, a blossoming flower, it built momentum just like Ryan did through the show :thumbsup:
The Ry-Ry train :angelic:
You betcha...I fell inlove with the dude in the hotel task and when he was sitting there watching Dave and narrating what was going through his mind:biggrin: His dry wit was very welcome this year:cool: All your vibes Bae, that's what did it:singing:

Literally just made an account to tell all the people on this appreciation thread that I completely loved this page. And all the girls on my dorm room floor, including me, come in here to check up on the Ryan aficionados postings (not many at the start, but the Ryan train grew), and you guys are all lovely and funny. Hopefully this isn't too weird, but I just wanted to tell you guys that.

Thanks Alealejandra :happy:

Spotted this comment made on Ryan's mums instagram :roflmao:
(I've replaced their names with Girl1 and Girl2)
Girl1
He can sit on my face anyway @Girl2

Girl1
Is this his moms account oh god @Girl2

Girl2
Yes @Girl1 [crying laughter emojis]
Noticed Ryan's been liking pictures on fan accounts devoted to him on instagram. The Official Team Ryan instagram page got selfies with him a couple days ago: http://instagram.com/p/v7zXYZJq5L/ :thumbsup:

Edit: Just noticed Blehh already posted Luke's interview with our Ry-Ry above. But if you want to watch it on a bigger screen: www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ef4ckxjiM :cool:

Last edited:
@Bae OMG are you the one that posts instagram pics on here ?!?!? Dying!! I have a Ryan one called @ryanwarrior!! I think you posted some pictures off my instagram a while back and I had a weird kind of inception experience!!

You betcha...I fell inlove with the dude in the hotel task and when he was sitting there watching Dave and narrating what was going through his mind:biggrin: His dry wit was very welcome this year:cool: All your vibes Bae, that's what did it:singing:
That was one of my favourite bits in the show. Very funny and a very dry wit.

@Bae OMG are you the one that posts instagram pics on here ?!?!? Dying!! I have a Ryan one called @ryanwarrior!! I think you posted some pictures off my instagram a while back and I had a weird kind of inception experience!!
Yep me and Blehh are usually the ones to post the fan account pics from instagram (with links back to the accounts), like this recent one http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/ryan-appreciation-thread.51431/page-95#post-2131277 :happy::thumbsup:

That is so funny!! Hi *waving awkwardly* I just told my dorm mates this ahahahahahaha! We are big fans over here we are fangirling OMG and we printed that Ryzaland map that somebody made here and put it in the common room so people passing by are like "WTH!!"

That is so funny!! Hi *waving awkwardly* I just told my dorm mates this ahahahahahaha! We are big fans over here we are fangirling OMG and we printed that Ryzaland map that somebody made here and put it in the common room so people passing by are like "WTH!!"
Omg! That's awesome, haha! I made that Ryzaland map myself :D I can just imagine people visiting that common room would be thinking wtf is a Ryzaland and who is King Ry-Ry, lmao!! (feel free to post it on your instagram as well :p).

@Bae We were planning to make a bunch of copies of Ryzaland on finale night and pass them around just randomly for fun because it's really hilarious, but then we realized we were probably the only people in our school who even watch BBAU. I'm totally going to post it...thanks!!

Are you ryanwarrior?!!?!?!?
Both me and Bae were using your pictures. :)
I was wondering who ryanwarrior was ever since I saw "
ryanwarrior
2 weeks ago
@judyginns look at the comparison!!!! Soooo similar! (Credit to users bae and blehh on my favorite site behindbigbrother for the comparison & judy for the pic) #bbau #ryanbbau #votetosaveryan"
on this http://instagram.com/p/vaJ68hvijY/?modal=true

Back