Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Ryan really disappointing me there dissing David with that stuck-up strip-club door-bitch Lisa.

Playing both sides of the fence too by trying to ingratiate himself with Sam and Sandra.

Opinion of him just went down. Suddenly seems very dodgy this guy.

Ryan really disappointing me there dissing David with that stuck-up strip-club door-bitch Lisa.

Playing both sides of the fence too by trying to ingratiate himself with Sam and Sandra.

Opinion of him just went down. Suddenly seems very dodgy this guy.

Not to mention his impressive nose picking tonight during nominations - feral.

Well he's had hints of being a prick since day one. Right off the bat he said he didn't like Lawson because Lawson was into magic and that is geeky. Then made some point about how Lawson will have to work hard to get him to like him as a result. He was then ready to jump at him if his magic was shit. It wasn't and the housemates liked it and so he didn't. However from the get go he had judge and dismissed people as not being cool enough.

He's an arsehole, but he is playing the quiet game in the house.

Even the nose picking, his response was that he doesn't care because it doesn't affect him. I think this speaks a lot about the real Ryan.

Well he's had hints of being a prick since day one. Right off the bat he said he didn't like Lawson because Lawson was into magic and that is geeky. Then made some point about how Lawson will have to work hard to get him to like him as a result. He was then ready to jump at him if his magic was shit. It wasn't and the housemates liked it and so he didn't. However from the get go he had judge and dismissed people as not being cool enough.

Even the nose picking, his response was that he doesn't care because it doesn't affect him. I think this speaks a lot about the real Ryan.

The quiet game doesn't work for Big Brother. Ryan's only hope is to stick with Lawson and Sam.

You're spot on. I think he thinks he's too cool for school. I actually think as soon as Ryan is up for nomination he will be out. I think all the housemates will think he's very popular on the outside. We have seen it before the Matts and Caleb's from last year getting kicked out and all the housemates in shock.[DOUBLEPOST=1412174169][/DOUBLEPOST]Not to mention the way he's turned on Travis too. He's two-faced.

You're spot on. I think he thinks he's too cool for school. I actually think as soon as Ryan is up for nomination he will be out. I think all the housemates will think he's very popular on the outside. We have seen it before the Matts and Caleb's from last year getting kicked out and all the housemates in shock.[DOUBLEPOST=1412174169][/DOUBLEPOST]Not to mention the way he's turned on Travis too. He's two-faced.

I hope so, but who knows. One thing from following BB and posting on here for many years is, never underestimate how crap the voting public is.

Ryan and Travis were only really friends when they were pairs. After that they drifted apart and i don't blame him, i wouldn't call him two faced.
Yeah but I doubt he'd take Travis on in the house? He's just laying low and avoiding confrontation. At least Travis is being himself. The most i've heard Ryan talk is in the diary room tonight haha.

Yeah but I doubt he'd take Travis on in the house? He's just laying low and avoiding confrontation. At least Travis is being himself. The most i've heard Ryan talk is in the diary room tonight haha.
Because there's no winning when you confront Travis or at least that's what I've be seeing.
I agree Ryan is flying under the radar, hopefully now that Katie is gone he'll talk to other housemates more and do interesting things lol.

I want Travis to stay around for a while. You wouldn't even notice if Ryan was missing out of an episode haha.

I want Travis to stay in for a while too. I am not voting though so people better be voting :p

I haven't voted once this season yet :D

I missed that! how awkward! haha

But I admit that is one of the things i hate is how guys greet each other these days, you never know to hand shake (like normal people) or fist bump or grab hands and pull each other closer to a man hug? girls have it so much easier
You're probably right but personally I hate being greeted by other women (or men) who go for a hug and kiss on the cheek, unless we actually are close friends. But at least a hug n kiss isn't as wanky as fist bumping and its many macho variants, I suppose.

That is a nice body too. 100% nicer than the creepy intruder dude, erk - he icks me out.
He has a bit of that Drew temperament, civilized by sisters. Not too blokey, just nice.

THIS^^ .. I get a Drew vibe from him too esp in the DR with BB when he is giving his insights..... tbh... he is not that hot .. or maybe just not my type.... but Drew... damn... that man was HAWT!!

Reactions: kxk
Did this guy have a Yes/No task that was televised?
I did miss a bit on one of the daily shows, so maybe it was then but I dont recall him having one that was aired.

I think it's partly BB editing that means we don't see Ryan around the house much. He's obviously doing things, because the housemates only ever have good things to say about him (I think Katie said she'd miss Ryan the most) and there was of course that Yes/No task which didn't get televised.

On what he’ll bring to the House:
I love to cook; I don't mind a bit of a clean. I know that sounds odd but I do like a clean living space. I think I’m going to be the fun guy; the one that stays up late. I’m not that much of a morning person. We'll see.
Maybe this is why we haven't seen much of him LOL!!! Memories of when Dave told Sandra off for 'cleaning too much', 'last year someone cleaned too much and got evicted' :angelic::wink:

Also, he's up there on the mentions: http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/radar/ryan/ - I have no idea how that ranking system works...

Back