Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

516ff0c4aaa647daaf1f015e26e04f93.ashx

Finally, Ryan is impressed.

I'm so glad they gave him some air time. Enjoyed him the most today.

Interesting, so his entire air time was him being a prick and you enjoyed it. Interesting.

What did we see. In the spa, him jumping at David with the Prom queen jumping up behind him backing him up. Then all that.

Then let's see, he was a complete cock about the service staff task. Using everything opportunity to be having a not very subtle dig at David. From being rude and sarcastic, to doing more for other guests and deliberately singling David.

How anyone can find someone being mean to someone else entertaining is beyond me.

Interesting, so his entire air time was him being a prick and you enjoyed it. Interesting.

What did we see. In the spa, him jumping at David with the Prom queen jumping up behind him backing him up. Then all that.

Then let's see, he was a complete cock about the service staff task. Using everything opportunity to be having a not very subtle dig at David. From being rude and sarcastic, to doing more for other guests and deliberately singling David.

How anyone can find someone being mean to someone else entertaining is beyond me.

Are we watching the same show? I'm pretty sure it was David who was acting like an asshole.

In response to Ryan being a tool.
I didn't see it him being a tool today- unlike David. Whenever people start accepting David, he starts to show his slightly mean side until people exclude him again. I mean David is one of those people I want to stay but he needs to not act like a douche when he tries to fit in.

Back