Skip to main content

Royal Watch

spoiled by the odd selection of shoe colour. I take it you're talking about Camilla's outfit. Either way, regardless of the person colour, the shoes are not good.
person colour is not what i meant but it's not letting me edit. i have no idea what i was trying to say now, lol.

Princess Bea...out and about

1416476789863_Image_galleryImage_20_Nov_2014_LONDON_UK_PRI.JPG
[DOUBLEPOST=1416570667][/DOUBLEPOST]
person colour is not what i meant but it's not letting me edit. i have no idea what i was trying to say now, lol.

Sometimes I cannot even "quote" . It only works intermittently :)

Princess Bea...out and about

1416476789863_Image_galleryImage_20_Nov_2014_LONDON_UK_PRI.JPG
[DOUBLEPOST=1416570667][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sometimes I cannot even "quote" . It only works intermittently :)
If I'm on here at work it can be very intermittent. ITS here has blocked facebook, twitter and the like and as such you can never be sure what can be accessed or not until you try to get in. Hotmail can be very slow too. On this occasion it could just have been having a hissy fit or as one ex workmate said once a titty do.

There was supposed to be some big reveal from Prince Harry on the news yesterday? Does anyone know what that's all about?

In reports yesterday Harry said he gets incredibly nervous before royal duties like public speaking or walking into a room for a formal event wearing a suit. It's not exactly a huge announcement but that's probably what the reveal was.

(Quoting myself) I googled...it's a weird looking shark

iKADh6K.jpg

Apparently tattoos are a family tradition, here is his grandfather King Frederick IX

kingfred1x.jpg

They are a means of identifying the royalty from imposters/pretenders. By having tattoos and keeping the specific details of them fairly quiet, anyone who tries to fake being a royal person can be caught out.

Beats cattle branding them I suppose...

(Quoting myself) I googled...it's a weird looking shark

iKADh6K.jpg

Apparently tattoos are a family tradition, here is his grandfather King Frederick IX

kingfred1x.jpg
He looks a bit like the chap who played the Oompah Loompahs in the Johnny Depp version.

They are a means of identifying the royalty from imposters/pretenders. By having tattoos and keeping the specific details of them fairly quiet, anyone who tries to fake being a royal person can be caught out.

Beats cattle branding them I suppose...
I didn't know that. I knew King George V had tattoos and quite a few od the European royalty but didn't know there was an ulterior motive in getting them. Makes sense I guess.

Back