Skip to main content

Royal Watch

It's from the Mulberry Collection (Looooooooooooove their Handbags):D Colour is called 'Cabbage' and retails for $2200.

Oh Wow ...thanks Daltrim...but I'm still not sold on that outfit, it looks like something you can buy at an op shop for $4.50.

I am sure there are several of them hanging in my Nan's wardrobe. A few floral ones too.

For those who doubted Prince Harry's Lineage!!!!!

I think this picture speaks for itself :D

prince-harry-royal-party.jpg

Don't worry Medusa the Queen saved money by cancelling the palace staff xmas party. Things are tight you know!:rolleyes: :(

Bwah ha hah hahahha .........so crazy...didn't the Queen just have a jubilee a little while ago?

I heard tonight that Prince Philip got rushed to hospital with a heart scare and had to be operated on. I shall google it for your informative reading pleasure.... < waiting music >

Here we are...

The Queen has visited the Duke of Edinburgh in hospital in Cambridgeshire, where he has been treated for a blocked coronary artery.

The duke, 90, had a coronary stent fitted after he was taken to hospital suffering chest pains.

He is in "good spirits" but remains under observation at Papworth Hospital, Buckingham Palace said.

The Queen was accompanied on the 45-minute visit by their sons Edward and Andrew, and daughter, Anne.

They arrived by helicopter for a 45-minute visit, where they were met by the hospital's chief executive and Professor John Cunningham, chief physician to the Queen.

After they left, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall arrived by car from Highgrove.

more here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16325517

Back