Skip to main content

Royal Watch

I noticed the Queen had 4 too! Perhaps the queen had too many eccys today and thought "bugger this, ill get four of em" And yr right Kate is a stunner imho.

Her husband looks a bit goofy but I suspect he has a wicked sence of humour like Hazza, Inherited from Di. I would like to see oz as a republic, but , even though it is not fashionable i dig the current young royals.

This sounds like an awesome night planned for Fred and Mary's amusement.

Stars prepare to wow the royal couple
Herald Sun
PREPARATIONS are in full swing for Princess Mary and her husband, Prince Frederik, who will be the star guests at next Saturday night's Starry Starry Night ball.

A host of celebrities are preparing to sing in front of the Danish royal couple.

Among them are MasterChef judges Matt Preston, George Calombaris and Gary Mehigan who will sing a version of the Tom Jones classic It's Not Unusual.

"We spent a bit of time discussing what songs had minimum notes in them and this song is one of the good ones," Preston said.

The boys aren't complete novices - Calombaris sang in the Australian Boys Choir and Preston in a punk band.

Others who will sing include Pauline Hanson, who is tipped to do a version of Cher's If I Could Turn Back Time, and Julia Morris, who will do a Lady Gaga number.

The ball is a fundraiser for the Alannah and Madeline Foundation, of which Princess Mary is patron.

I read a couple of weeks ago that Manu Fieldel is singing (and helped select the menu for the evening) too. He said he intends to sing something in French so that they won't notice if he forgets the words. :D

Checking out weird sculptures at Bondi

385533-princess-mary-prince-frederik.jpg

383797-princess-mary-prince-frederik.jpg

surely they can't be serious about Hanson singing? Making people endure that is beyond cruel.

I know it's wrong to talk about the PMs clothes - very un PC - but jeez does she always have to look so dowdy? And who told her orange and red looks good on her?

Tim needs to get Trinny and Susana over STAT!

I swear to god if she dressed better she would be more popular. People are quite pathetic like that.

For some reason she always wears really short jackets/blazers that pinch in at her waist and flare out over her hips, not flattering at all. I wonder why, someone must have told her they look good:eek:

I reckon they all do a pretty good job. he could do a macleans ad tho. He almost looks like the toothpaste toon character with the flip top head.

No offence to The house of Windsor/Hapsburg/Greek/German Zimbawian Royals...still reckon we dont need em

Been Bagged by mates...I think Kate is a cutie, It's the brooke Shields eyebrows.

I'm a little concerned about what kate is wearing in this photo...almost looks like she's pinched one of Di's outfits circa 1982!

It's from the Mulberry Collection (Looooooooooooove their Handbags):D Colour is called 'Cabbage' and retails for $2200.

Attachments

• Mulberry-Peace-Love-Dress-Runway-Print-Campaign-Ad.jpg
    Mulberry-Peace-Love-Dress-Runway-Print-Campaign-Ad.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 106
Love the colour but have NEVER really liked the "shirtmaker" dress...If you have a few curves, it can make you look like a sack of potatoes :D

NB the bags are scrumtious :D

Back