Scientology cos they fuck movie star chicks

Branch Davidians cos they fuck chicks then get free kool-aid

Greek Orthodox am i.

Curious about Judaism
They have J-date website and fuck J chicks

Jealous of mormons cos they fuck chicks.. many of em as wives and its legal

Asking you as a bud. Please keep that kind of shit out of this thread?

Mythology exploration is awesome and IMO gives a whole new insight as to the evolution OF "accepted as truth" Religion in this day and age. I have had some awesome discussions with Robert Alter (in case you don't know who he is..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Alter) where he and I have discussed the Epic Of Gilgamesh, even as from where Judaism was born.

One of my favourite mythologies is one little known. It's from 30000 years ago. A goddess known as Nummoh. It at it's core explains A LOT. After you ave watched the Power of the Myth, perhaps we could talk about it more.:)
Hey thank you Kismet! That'd be great. I'm nowhere near as well read as you clearly are but I am fascinated by this stuff. Love it!

Hey thank you Kismet! That'd be great. I'm nowhere near as well read as you clearly are but I am fascinated by this stuff. Love it!

The fact you DO explore and not just accept the stuff placed in front of you, as being a given, speaks volumes. Would love to chat with you when you're ready to go.:thumbsup:

I was christened Macedonian Orthodox. Other than the scripture and holiday services with school that my parents didn't really care about; and going to church when I visited my grandparents village in Macedonia, we never really practiced it.
I fell out of belief of God towards the end of primary school and have been Agnostic ever since.

Greek Orthodox am i.

Curious about Judaism
They have J-date website and fuck J chicks

Jealous of mormons cos they fuck chicks.. many of em as wives and its legal

So, you got back in. How did you manage that?

Baptised Anglican with an Anglican father and High Church of England mother. Went to a private Uniting Church school. Did very well in RE classes as I questioned everything and drove my teachers mad. Figured out that I was Agnostic in high school. Mum still confuses Atheism with Agnosticism which makes stuff super awkward when we discuss religion.

Baptised Anglican with an Anglican father and High Church of England mother. Went to a private Uniting Church school. Did very well in RE classes as I questioned everything and drove my teachers mad. Figured out that I was Agnostic in high school. Mum still confuses Atheism with Agnosticism which makes stuff super awkward when we discuss religion.

Yes, a lot of people confuse the meanings. Usually theistic influences taint the definitions. Does your mum think you hate God? lol

I think so @Kismet, which is not the case, I just can't believe in him fully without some proof. I just bring up Thomas all the time if she gets confused. She gets Thomas! ;)

Back