Skip to main content

RANT!

Guess away if you wish, but it won't be a gratifying experience as I won't be able to confirm or deny!

<Begin Vulcan Rant :vulcan:>

I am astounded by the illogical thought processes that go into the majority of the opinions expressed in this thread.
Not one of you seems to approach these topics with systematic thinking derived fundamental axiomatic premises.
The vast majority of these posts contain faulty assumptions and brainwashed sheep-think.

I'm glad I'm not a member of the human race, otherwise this entire thread would cause me to feel utter embarrassment.

<End Vulcan Rant :vulcan:>

As most of the opinions expressed in this thread,have been posted by 'Mere Mortals' logic doesn't necessarily
have to apply!
As members of the human race,emotionally charged thought processing is normal and topics can be approached in whatever way humanoids choose,without being criticised,especially from a 'Vulcan' {^~^}
As this is a 'Rant' thread,axiomatic premises is irrelevant....
This thread may begin and end whenever and however the systematic thinking posters wish!
Any other way is illogical...ever heard of...freeee 'Enterprise'?!!! ((*~*))

<Begin Vulcan Rant :vulcan:>

I am astounded by the illogical thought processes that go into the majority of the opinions expressed in this thread.
Not one of you seems to approach these topics with systematic thinking derived fundamental axiomatic premises.
The vast majority of these posts contain faulty assumptions and brainwashed sheep-think.

I'm glad I'm not a member of the human race, otherwise this entire thread would cause me to feel utter embarrassment.

<End Vulcan Rant :vulcan:>

I disagree.

I think the vast majority of posts in here have been beautifully expressed and written, from both sides of the discussion. This is how we learn and grow. This is how we challenge our beliefs, and discover the flaws.

To use your words, the only "illogical thought process" I have seen so far has come from a grown man who pretends to be a self righteous Vulcan and uses unhelpful generalisations and big words to validate his poorly articulated points.

Derived Fundamental axiomatic premises indeed.

I disagree.

I think the vast majority of posts in here have been beautifully expressed and written, from both sides of the discussion. This is how we learn and grow. This is how we challenge our beliefs, and discover the flaws.

To use your words, the only "illogical thought process" I have seen so far has come from a grown man who pretends to be a self righteous Vulcan and uses unhelpful generalisations and big words to validate his poorly articulated points.

Derived Fundamental axiomatic premises indeed.

I was pretty sure that by starting my post with, "Begin Vulan Rant:vulcan:", that everyone reading it would take my post as a joke.

I'm not sure why you decided to take it seriously...

I was pretty sure that by starting my post with, "Begin Vulan Rant:vulcan:", that everyone reading it would take my post as a joke.

I'm not sure why you decided to take it seriously...

I DID see the humorous side to your post Mr Spock,hope my response was accepted
with the same humor!
I thought Vulcans lacked emotion...but you are showing a sensitive side! {^<^}

I DID see the humorous side to your post Mr Spock,hope my response was accepted
with the same humor!
I thought Vulcans lacked emotion...but you are showing a sensitive side! {^<^}

Yep Jay Jay, I saw your reply as a humorous dig at me!
I smiled! lol it was exactly the reaction I was expecting. :)

I just got a vibe that Trala took my post seriously.
I got worried thinking "did I not make my jokingness clear enough?"
lol I reread my original post several times over to make sure I wasn't going mad.
(I hope nobody else noticed I accidentally ommitted a word and one of the sentences doesn't make sense! :facepalm:)

I guess my humour isn't everyones cup of tea!

lol I reread my original post several times over to make sure I wasn't going mad.
(I hope nobody else noticed I accidentally ommitted a word and one of the sentences doesn't make sense! :facepalm:)

But isn't that another layer to the joke? People taking what you say seriously?

Me thinks a tongue-in-cheek emoticon is in order. It would spare us a lot of trouble. :beaver:

Back