Skip to main content

RANT!

I am highly disappointed in you Rodney Dangerfield....

Shinigami was waiting for you to answer:

'yes Shini, even my acting coach tells me I can't keep up my act!' boom boom!

I guess now that I am on the top of your 'Eiffel Tower' of shit lists; tonight Shini shall sleep with the fishes...:p

i like you

:)

I was a lurker here for a long time before I signed up.
I always read your posts as tongue-in-cheek.
But I did notice ALOT of people take them the wrong way.

If it's any consolation, you've been entertaining me for years without ever knowing it!

For years?

Who were you before you became Spock oct 2014?

A nameless lurker?
Surely not

i like you

:)
Praise AntiGretsus...

A: "I like you" and a ":)"!!!

HOLLA!

I was actually starting to pack up my BBB possessions....my A4 size glossy photo paper print of Skye's delicious arse cheeks....and Ryan's tube of mostly used brylcream...
I don't like to piss off BBB's version of the 'minister for funny walks'...
To have you not like me would be like Grover from Sesame Street turning his back on me...

Thankyou Sensei...
My Sunday morning hang-over shall not need neurofen because of your three little words...:)

I know, broke my own rule

But when one attacks the person it's just too much fun to give them a nice 'how you going' and lay them on their back
You sure did.

And within two posts.

Sort of takes the wind out of those, high and mighty peace and lovin' say no to personal attacking, sails you briefly had flapping there.

For a very brief moment (23 minutes to be exact) you fooled me into thinking you were going to be our forum Ghandi.

Peace x

You sure did.

And within two posts.

Sort of takes the wind out of those, high and mighty peace and lovin' say no to personal attacking, sails you briefly had flapping there.

For a very brief moment (23 minutes to be exact) you fooled me into thinking you were going to be our forum Ghandi.

Peace x

tumblr_mn4rcwJbMK1r5lqijo1_500.gif

I watched Shark Tank tonight and I'm going to midnight nerd rage over the drone. Looking up on the internet the thing recharges itself in mid air using the kinetic energy of it's spinning motors, thereby extending it's running time from 20 minutes to 5 hours. Of course it does, while going at 100kmh and carrying 5kgs.

In engineering terms that is as possible as winning the America's Cup by the crew blowing into the sails.

Also, if you have invented a frikkin free energy machine, why stop after 5 hours?

The sharks should have torn this guy to shreds as he is a complete engineering con artist.

PS The Boost woman was too silly to know that dog food is not fit for human consumption, hence the Pet Food Only stamp. How can she be so stupid?

ok rant du jour:

Was a warm afternoon so I thought I'd wander down to Bunnings (20 mins walk each way) and get a new toilet seat.

Got home with it, was a bit warm and sticky so had a beer.

Took off the gross old toilet seat, cleaned the loo, opened the box and what do you know half the parts are missing from the box. The seat is there but no plastic bolts and wingnuts or essential clip parts. Had to put the gross seat back on because I couldn't be arsed walking back and couldn't ride my scooter after the beer (not to mention there was an RBT in action enroute as I walked home anyway)

Seriously who taped that box shut without the full kit in it. Bastards.

/rant

ok rant du jour:

Was a warm afternoon so I thought I'd wander down to Bunnings (20 mins walk each way) and get a new toilet seat.

Took off the gross old toilet seat, cleaned the loo, opened the box and what do you know half the parts are missing from the box. The seat is there but no plastic bolts and wingnuts or essential clip parts. Had to put the gross seat back on because I couldn't be arsed walking back and couldn't ride my scooter after the beer (not to mention there was an RBT in action enroute as I walked home anyway)

/rant

Ohhh nooooooo! That is the worse

ok rant du jour:

/rant

Ha ha, Made in China? Would have been difficult to walk back legless, as in no legs. I have problems with that.

Ohhh nooooooo! That is the worse

LOL yeah well mainly because I now have to handle the gross old seat all over again tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1424513550][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ha ha, Made in China? Would have been difficult to walk back legless, as in no legs. I have problems with that.
The puppet can relate. And I bet it was a store return and noone at Bunnings noticed the parts were missing. There were two lots of tape sealing the box, on closer inspection.

LOL yeah well mainly because I now have to handle the gross old seat all over again tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1424513550][/DOUBLEPOST]
The puppet can relate. And I bet it was a store return and noone at Bunnings noticed the parts were missing. There were two lots of tape sealing the box, on closer inspection.

Yeah, my reaction to gross toilet seat in the first place would have been "ewwww!" then "can I hire someone to fix this?" - I would not have touched it at all. You are my hero, Timmy!

Yeah, my reaction to gross toilet seat in the first place would have been "ewwww!" then "can I hire someone to fix this?" - I would not have touched it at all. You are my hero, Timmy!
As luck would have it I had one latex glove available. :)

Tomorrow, unfortunately , it'll be hands on.

Back