Skip to main content

RANT!

I know JG. I know. Biting my tongue is really something I use to be quite good at, as I get older I find i am less inclined to and definitely have become bitchier- it must be an age thing. Or I'm just not there for the bs anymore. I really do feel for mothers who feel so let down by what they do because they feel they are never doing enough. I'm happy if I can give my kids a bath by the end of the night and I haven't snapped a million times getting there. Honestly I feel damn proud myself. Let alone caring what other mothers should be doing. I admit I love being in the kitchen so much so I admit I don't care to clean all that much. True story. I have a room I literally throw everything in just so it seems the house is maintained and don't even hide the fact I will use the dry cleaners far too often. If a mother turned around and said to me she hated cooking and rather cleaned I would totally be like good for you! I wish I had the patience for it- but my inner slob can't hide itself lol. Ffs there's enough shit to worry about and no time left to just enjoy your kids these days.

Honestly care factor zero with some people

Second rant... Possibly third rant over I think

Awwww SG xxxx people are always going to have their opinions and with time spent on this planet, the only ones that are important are those that you have :) .

Fuck Cleaning - Have fun chucking the loose stuff in the spare room and spending time with the young kiddies - I LOVE that you do that!!!!!! :)

I sometimes buy those metal baking trays to do a roast, less washing up LOL. I have a TV in my kitchen, so I do get that area sorted all the time - seeing the Mr is 'enjoying' sport most of the time - I can go down to my girl cave (kitchen) and watch whatever I want!

Love your work girl ;)

Oh! Well now you do... From Woolworth's he bought it. I may know one person after all that knows more about ice cream lol

Ok well I must get it! Haha yes I may have met my ice cream match. Wow imagine me and Mr SG as a couple, so much ice cream.

Awwww SG xxxx people are always going to have their opinions and with time spent on this planet, the only ones that are important are those that you have :) .

Fuck Cleaning - Have fun chucking the loose stuff in the spare room and spending time with the young kiddies - I LOVE that you do that!!!!!! :)

I sometimes buy those metal baking trays to do a roast, less washing up LOL. I have a TV in my kitchen, so I do get that area sorted all the time - seeing the Mr is 'enjoying' sport most of the time - I can go down to my girl cave (kitchen) and watch whatever I want!

Love your work girl ;)
Hooley, you probably know me a little more than any one else here, I thank you for those kind words, I know you would think like me too lol. Btw my roasts are almost always in a bag or under some foil to avoid making a mess of the whole oven haha. I promise the dishes are done more than often not (well thanks to the dishwasher that is)

Hooley, you probably know me a little more than any one else here, I thank you for those kind words, I know you would think like me too lol. Btw my roasts are almost always in a bag or under some foil to avoid making a mess of the whole oven haha. I promise the dishes are done more than often not (well thanks to the dishwasher that is)

lol my dishwasher is my dog (sometimes) - then a very hot soapy wash lol! I never have had a dishwasher, even living in a commercial premises! Yeah those bags work a treat!

My Rant this weekend is Rugby and AFL and Rugby has been taking over my my long weekend and all RL conversations !!!
I know! That's all that's been watched this weekend, even the repeats! After already watching the game! Plus all the stupid Sunday football talk shows! Omg! Last weekend is next week. Let's hope we get through it!

https://stupidbadmemes.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/if-its-on-the-internet/

This is one thing that has totally become out of control, the whole 'big pharma' is the enemy stuff.
I am a huge conspiracy theorist, I think Roswell was a cover up, I don't think a plane hit the pentagon, hell I even think something weird went on with MH370.

However these diet/natural health supposed 'cancer' killers do my head in! There's never any reference in these memes and the 'evidence' is either case study based or none at all!

https://stupidbadmemes.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/if-its-on-the-internet/

This is one thing that has totally become out of control, the whole 'big pharma' is the enemy stuff.
I am a huge conspiracy theorist, I think Roswell was a cover up, I don't think a plane hit the pentagon, hell I even think something weird went on with MH370.

However these diet/natural health supposed 'cancer' killers do my head in! There's never any reference in these memes and the 'evidence' is either case study based or none at all!

Arj Barker on Have You Been Paying Attention last night said that we've never been to the moon. My dad has always believed that and will tell anyone who listens that it's all a cover-up.

my mother always did her lamb roast in an electric frypan ... I hand mine over to the husband and he does it on the bbq for me
(got him trained real early ;) - he irons his own shirts too :)

Arj Barker on Have You Been Paying Attention last night said that we've never been to the moon. My dad has always believed that and will tell anyone who listens that it's all a cover-up.
Yeah I read a lot of that, it's weird that for quite a while we had space travel as a huge priority and all of a sudden it's gone.
If you think about it, would be pretty simple to pull off!

I'm very similar to you in this regard @sorceress86 I am a conspiracy theorist tragic myself and some people in my life give me grief about this. But I must draw the line at the medical stuff. I have a few medical people in my family and they must speak too much sense for my suspicious mind.

Did you read the mars story?
That they found water?
I'm very similar to you in this regard @sorceress86 I am a conspiracy theorist tragic myself and some people in my life give me grief about this. But I must draw the line at the medical stuff. I have a few medical people in my family and they must speak too much sense for my suspicious mind.
Haha yeah I think it's because you have science like people around you or yourself your mindset is completely different.
People seem to read something and then suddenly it's true, but anyone can say shit on the internet.

With a lot of conspiracy theories you can't prove they are unequivocally false whereas some of these natural health myths have no studies or ONE study that was never replicated which indicates findings were misleading.

That they found water?

Haha yeah I think it's because you have science like people around you or yourself your mindset is completely different.
People seem to read something and then suddenly it's true, but anyone can say shit on the internet.

With a lot of conspiracy theories you can't prove they are unequivocally false whereas some of these natural health myths have no studies or ONE study that was never replicated which indicates findings were misleading.

Yes. Soon there shall hotels on mars! Five star resorts. That will be the future.

That they found water?

Yeah totally, it's all around me and I am technically qualified in the sciences myself (although that's debatable according to some of the true scientists in my family!) so I just can't conform to that type of thinking.

I am all for body autonomy and people making their own decisions, but so many people are ill-informed and they end up with really stupid opinions. That may be harsh, but really it is a bit stupid.

Sometimes science can seem scary and offputting and people prefer to believe in more radical things as it fits in better with what they want to be true.

Oh and similar but not quite the same is that terrible rumour that oncologists worldwide all know the cure to every cancer but "the government" is paying them to keep it a secret, for some reason I am not clear on. I may have the details wrong here because it's too much bullshit to devote attention to, but that just makes zero sense.

clicking on a youtube link hoping to see some cool tv or movie clips only to get the author of the video to like appear at the start and throughout the clip being played. So let's say there is a ten minute video of the best moments of the simpsons. So you click on that expecting to be entertained, but instead what you are confronted is with someone who has no business being in front of the camera awkwardly stumble and bumble for a few minutes. By the time you actually see clips from the show darkness has risen and taken a shower.

my mother always did her lamb roast in an electric frypan ... I hand mine over to the husband and he does it on the bbq for me
(got him trained real early ;) - he irons his own shirts too :)
I'd give anything for my husband to be more domesticated. He will go to his mum if I asked him to iron. He turns to me when something is broken in the house... I'm a whizz with that stuff, dad taught me well lol. He likes vacuuming though so I leave the upstairs carpet for him since my allergies will shoot through the roof lol.

Back