Skip to main content

Racist comments on Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
nnnnnnnnnnnnn the hero we don't deserve.

Anyone who worships at the house of Tiffany "New York" Pollard, needs their fraternity card revoked and kicked out of the gaybourhood
tumblr_lmsfrlLdof1qa5mwz.gif

Yes that was obviously a generalisation, I don't actually believe every single Australian irrationally hate Indian nor the majority.

I was just being obtuse, but I'm glad you were able to have your little moment with this defensive reply and enlighten us all about how you personally not a hater of Indians :).

You forgot to say inaccurate.

That should read it "was obviously an inaccurate generalisation"

And you were super successful at being obtuse, so well done you!

You forgot to say inaccurate.

That should read it "was obviously an inaccurate generalisation"

And you were super successful at being obtuse, so well done you!
Thanks!

Ill just remember not to make non-serious generalisation on a country's population just in case you don't feel like proving you're a special snowflake.

Thanks!

Ill just remember not to make non-serious generalisation on a country's population just in case you don't feel like proving you're a special snowflake.

You're welcome, and good for you.

And while you're doing that, maybe work on your punctuation and sentence structures.

;)

So because we have an Indian woman on BB this year Mubai HQ is a no-no this year? ;);)

I work in a bottle shop and all the indian cab drivers come in and stink out the whole place of musty curry smell and B.O.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Is it racist to point that out?
You're back!! :) Are you still promoting your break away forum or have you given up on that? :biggrin:

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back