Skip to main content

Racist comments on Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the indians can come in and stink out my shop with their horrendous body odour and curry smell but its racist for me to point it out.

GOT IT.

Political correctness gone mad

No, you've made an observation about EVERY SINGLE ONE. But it does make you rude as this is not a thread to point out your problems about Indians and it is not even bb related.

So are you saying that by thinking every single Indian person stinks you are not racist, it is just an observation?

I think you will find this way of thinking is the epitome of racism.

For example, I worked with two Indian people today, smelled as fresh as daisies. Blows the theory really.

So the indians can come in and stink out my shop with their horrendous body odour and curry smell but its racist for me to point it out.

GOT IT.

Political correctness gone mad

So it's okay for you to come and stink out this forum with your bigotry but it's "political correctness gone mad" for people to be born in other countries, come to Australia and eat whatever the fuck they like without apologising to you for their cultural heritage?

Got it.

So are you saying that by thinking every single Indian person stinks you are not racist?

I think you will find this way of thinking is the epitome of racism.

For example, I worked with two Indian people today, smelled as fresh as daisies.

I was being sarcastic and using their words in my posts. Since he took the time to smell every single Indian that went into his store to be sure that they apparently smelled, then he is being quite observant... I was being a smart ass. Sorry if it didn't come across that way, but that's what I meant when I wrote the first sentence. I saw the post and didn't think about what I was posting as I found the post rude.

I was being sarcastic and using their words in my posts. Since he took the time to smell every single Indian that went into his store to be sure that they apparently smelled, then he is being quite observant... I was being a smart ass. Sorry if it didn't come across that way, but that's what I meant when I wrote the first sentence. I saw the post and didn't think about what I was posting as I found the post rude.

Thank God.

I thought you had taken a head knock.

i dont smell them when they come into the store they STINK OUT THE STORE! I am forced to hold my breath not to smell them

Thank God.

I thought you had taken a head knock.
Yeah unfortunately when I get peeved about something, I just go off without articulately thinking about the words I say or type. I try and be calm but the words and sentences just go around and around. like now.

@istantalents where do you work? I just want to know so I never make the mistake of going in there with any body odor coming off me. You clearly have a sensitive nose and I don't wish to aggravate you and your sensitive sense of smell...... #firstworldproblem

Generalisations are alive and well I see.

That is total bullshit.

I am Australian. I don't feel an irrational hate towards Indians. In fact I worked with two today, and you would be hard pressed finding two more knowledgeable nurses.

So just speak for yourself, rather than dictating what the majority feel when clearly you have absolutely no idea.

Yes that was obviously a generalisation, I don't actually believe every single Australian irrationally hate Indian nor the majority.

I was just being obtuse, but I'm glad you were able to have your little moment with this defensive reply and enlighten us all about how you personally not a hater of Indians :).

I work in a bottle shop and all the indian cab drivers come in and stink out the whole place of musty curry smell and B.O.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Is it racist to point that out?

Hang on, didn't you go around reporting everyone for being homophobic a while back? even us gays? So how is this gross generalisation any different to what you 'fought" against last time?

Hang on, didn't you go around reporting everyone for being homophobic a while back? even us gays? So how is this gross generalisation any different to what you 'fought" against last time?

nnnnnnnnnnnnn the hero we don't deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back