Skip to main content

R U OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good...Hubby and I just had our 18th wedding anniversary and he had a job offer and I'm finally not sick anymore

...oh wow!... it's good to see that everything is swinging your way Lindsay... 18 years!... that's great!!... I've been with my sweet darling wife for 35 years up until now... it's a great feeling isn't it?... I'm so happy to see that your health has improved so well... happy times once again eh?... cheers.

...oh wow!... it's good to see that everything is swinging your way Lindsay... 18 years!... that's great!!... I've been with my sweet darling wife for 35 years up until now... it's a great feeling isn't it?... I'm so happy to see that your health has improved so well... happy times once again eh?... cheers.

Thanks Mr Sticky unfortunatly both hubby and I got bronchitis so we are going to have to do something some other time for our anniversary,we did have a family braai though and mom and dad came

Thanks Mr Sticky unfortunatly both hubby and I got bronchitis so we are going to have to do something some other time for our anniversary,we did have a family braai though and mom and dad came

The word braai (plural braais) is Afrikaans for "barbecue" or "grill" and is a social custom in South Africa,

..haha!... sorry Lindsay... I had to Google that one!... lol!... oh well... when you're both back on your feet it will be time to celebrate... 'good things come to those who wait' as they say... cheers.

..haha!... sorry Lindsay... I had to Google that one!... lol!... oh well... when you're both back on your feet it will be time to celebrate... 'good things come to those who wait' as they say... cheers.
Haha yes sorry..it's our national pastime here in South africa,usually nag hubby to braai when I want to get out of cooking

Haha yes sorry..it's our national pastime here in South africa,usually nag hubby to braai when I want to get out of cooking

...hahaha!...no man hates to do a barbecue so that's quite a good plan you have going for you there Lindsay lol!... cheers.

...lol!... simply brilliant!... so he hasn't twigged to what you are doing then?... cheers.
Haha he knows..it starts off like this...hun? any chance of a braai today? Hmm you don't want to cook do you? Me...nope
Him..you know what I always say What Lins wants Lins gets.

He really is the best hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back