Skip to main content

R U OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes ,there is no where you think you can go, to find people who care.
I only hope, that peeps can come here and find some form of positive feedback and non judgement - for where we find ourselves in this game of life xxxx

Not wanting to sound like a sooky lala but Im not okay. Today we had our school swimming carnival and everywhere I looked there where guys with great bodies and then I just thought of my body and idk it was jsut too much for me to handle. Sorry everyone I dont want to be a sook but I just need to bent.

Not wanting to sound like a sooky lala but Im not okay. Today we had our school swimming carnival and everywhere I looked there where guys with great bodies and then I just thought of my body and idk it was jsut too much for me to handle. Sorry everyone I dont want to be a sook but I just need to bent.

You are still growing. Being a teenager is so hard - everyone develops at different times, give yourself a break, it seems big now, but in my experience, the late bloomers always turn out the best personality and body wise

<<< sighs

So, I have been told I am drawn to victims - and I suppose I am, hence posting this thread ...... but I also love to see those that move on and feel better about themselves in life, survive and make it all better - with the support of those that care.
And that is all I have to say about that.

I wonder what chocolate I will get next

How are you all today? R U OK?????

Ill try not to add to many youtubes here - if ya know me - I LOVE music .........

So Ill do one a day, OK?

Just for a message xxxxx

Just because we are all made to believe that everything is OK, sometimes it does not seem to be. Just be strong, you crazy one :)

or maybe this one hits the spot .....

or this one .......

what ever touches yours soul ..

Love sent xxxxxxxxx

Never better. :cautious: Why do you ask? Why do you want to know. I'm perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with me. I am a ninja of emotional power and grace. But maybe you are watcxhing me? Maybe you are seeing and recording my every movement and putting it in to your precious dvd's and writing in your log books at how 'crazy' I am. Well let me tell you something, I am not crazy. I am perfectly sane and normal. I just wish that you people would stop following me everywhere. Why do you do this? Ids this funny? Is this some kind of sick joke? Because I'm not laughing. Or maybe you want to cause me pain.. Maybe you want to drive me insane then kidnap me? Maybe that is your plan! You want to kidnap me after making me look like a crazy fool! Well I'm too smart for you. I'll act so sane that people will have no choice but to think I am normal. What an excellent plan.

Good talking to you, @reepbot.

No worries, @reepbot.

Never better. :cautious: Why do you ask? Why do you want to know. I'm perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with me. I am a ninja of emotional power and grace. But maybe you are watcxhing me? Maybe you are seeing and recording my every movement and putting it in to your precious dvd's and writing in your log books at how 'crazy' I am. Well let me tell you something, I am not crazy. I am perfectly sane and normal. I just wish that you people would stop following me everywhere. Why do you do this? Ids this funny? Is this some kind of sick joke? Because I'm not laughing. Or maybe you want to cause me pain.. Maybe you want to drive me insane then kidnap me? Maybe that is your plan! You want to kidnap me after making me look like a crazy fool! Well I'm too smart for you. I'll act so sane that people will have no choice but to think I am normal. What an excellent plan.

No worries, @reepbot.

Geez - I was not directing any talk towards anyone .... Why would one think that they are so special? OK, bad me for trying to make a place to chat.

Over and out.

Totally intended this thread to be a place for people to feel OK and share stuff. Seeing now that seems to be not that. There are plenty of threads and places out there. for people to chuck their venom out and, well I hope that the mods will shut this thread down. See ya .

No worries, @reepbot.

I can not believe you would post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back