Skip to main content

Priya beat Dave during the show in one of the closest votes ever.

Rose711

Australian Survivor- Best Survivor Ever
Awesome site donor
@Benjamin2012HM on the Survivor Oz podcast said that Priya was going home when the show started and only passed Dave during the show. He said it was one of the closest votes ever in Big Brother Australia.

He predicts that if Priya gets to the final 3 she will win but doesn't know if she will make it.

Is that even legit? I don't think it was possible. Were the numbers really that close? I am not even talking on the percentage numbers I am talking votes. The hunderds of thousand votes were surpassed by just two hours? Come on! They wouldn't even have enough time to tally.

But in the end, who cares! David is out, Priya is in. Cheers! *click*

Is that even legit? I don't think it was possible. Were the numbers really that close? I am not even talking on the percentage numbers I am talking votes. The hunderds of thousand votes were surpassed by just two hours? Come on! They wouldn't even have enough time to tally.

But in the end, who cares! David is out, Priya is in. Cheers! *click*
Depends on how much you think Ben 2012 knows about the show. I think he knows all the behind the scenes stuff.

He said the difference between the two was one of the smallest ever, so not hundreds of thousands of votes.

The point is that the votes matter.

Last edited:
Meh still not buyin it. In this kinda show, especialy the one that is LIVE, usually they have a rundown of events that would need to stay on course. The host has to practice a lot of stuffs, including the interview with the evictee. Sonia might not practice the whole thing but the way she brought herself in each interview, she certainly had a tad of information on who she'll be facing each night

Meh still not buyin it. In this kinda show, especialy the one that is LIVE, usually they have a rundown of events that would need to stay on course. The host has to practice a lot of stuffs, including the interview with the evictee. Sonia might not practice the whole thing but the way she brought herself in each interview, she certainly had a tad of information on who she'll be facing each night

I know when Ben Zabel barely lost to Ed, they had tons of bananas back stage because Ed was thought to go and he hated bananas. That was from Mike Goldman on one of his podcasts.

I think the show is live and they know who the bottom two people are when they start. But if it's close they can't know for sure.

I didn't know about this, David actually brought it up with me off Camera, saying 20 minutes before voting lines shut he was safe...
Ben does mention some insider stuff occasionally on the Survivor Oz big brother podcasts.he's not on all of them.

I don't have the attention span to sit through stuff like that hahaha
I usually have it on in the background while I'm cleaning or cooking or studying.
Just so you know, Ben 2012 says the finale theme will be an ode to big brother over the years and all the fans should watch. Some of the biggest players will appear on the show, but they may not be there in person. You probably know about this already.

The hunderds of thousand votes were surpassed by just two hours? Come on! They wouldn't even have enough time to tally.

Hmm you'd be surprised. There was *very* strong rumour that during the 2005 finale, Tim Brunero was leading right up to the death...but because they wanted the idiot twins to win, they "extended the voting time" at the very last second and a last-minute surge got the twins over the line.

I usually have it on in the background while I'm cleaning or cooking or studying.
Just so you know, Ben 2012 says the finale theme will be an ode to big brother over the years and all the fans should watch. Some of the biggest players will appear on the show, but they may not be there in person. You probably know about this already.

Haha yea knew about that :) . Ben and I talk on the phone every second day, I don't know what's gunna happen once BB is over haha

I didn't know about this, David actually brought it up with me off Camera, saying 20 minutes before voting lines shut he was safe...

Damn! I wish they'd air the show in REAL TIME in QLD as it's a pain to miss the exact cut off time to vote. Oh well, I voted until I got the "lines are now closed" message anyway.

Ill also add Sonia never even mentioned it was the closest votes this year or ever or anything meaning the fans would deduct that it was between Dave & Priya and vote more. by not showing or mentioning % they could do anything to influence the votes cause theres no proof. its bullshit

@Benjamin2012HM on the Survivor Oz podcast said that Priya was going home when the show started and only passed Dave during the show. He said it was one of the closest votes ever in Big Brother Australia.

He predicts that if Priya gets to the final 3 she will win but doesn't know if she will make it.

Why aren't they showing how close the votes are then before the lines close?

I figure the decision can't be changed during the show and the percentages are massively apart so there wouldn't be any last minute changing, so they don't bother to show percentages.

Last edited:
Does anything else think that Priya is getting an unfair advantage because the entire Indian community in Australia and perhaps outside Australia is voting for her?
That might have done Dave in ultimately.

Back