Skip to main content

Priya beat Dave during the show in one of the closest votes ever.

I think they aren't showing the percentages the last few shows? When was the last time we saw them? Can't remember. I was thinking they didn't want to show how far in front someone was, not how close it was at the bottom.

After someone has been evicted and then identifying who is who with the percentages, they say they don't want to do that now for whatever reason (even though they did that in previous series) but I don't think it matters that much how far ahead the person with most votes is when they're not putting names to them.

After someone has been evicted and then identifying who is who with the percentages, they say they don't want to do that now for whatever reason (even though they did that in previous series) but I don't think it matters that much how far ahead the person with most votes is when they're not putting names to them.
I thought it might show the lower end could never catch the high end and people would give up fighting and voting. Example: If Skye (30)and Ryan (30)and Travis(20) have 80% total and Priya and Dave are fighting over the bottom 10% each, it makes a difference to whether people vote because they may never catch them. Or, conversely, the high percentages might get complacent and vote less. It's pretty easy to guess who has which percentages.

I don't believe this for a second.

fBRY6RN.gif

What is this gif? Why is that polce officer killing that cat? What does it mean?

How hard is it to remember 9pm EDST?

It would be around 8PM QLD time when the votes close. I have a life outside of BB and that takes over. I am usually in family "mode"when it's playing in the southern states and the lines have closed, despite it not even starting up here. Capeche?

It would be around 8PM QLD time when the votes close. I have a life outside of BB and that takes over. I am usually in family "mode"when it's playing in the southern states and the lines have closed, despite it not even starting up here. Capeche?

The time that the voting lines close is consistent every eviction. If you can't keep track then it's your own organisation (or lack thereof) which is the problem, not the show.

I tend to agree with you. I actually wanted Jason to win, or at least be in the final 2 with Reigan to knock it out, but instead we get Marlisa and I believe it was due to community voting in her case.
i voted a lot of Marlisa and I'm not Asian. Many people I know (not asian) also had her as their favourite. If it were true that ALL asians voted for Marlisa she wouldn't have been in the bottom the week before. She won because many Reigan's fans supported Marlisa. And I'm not Indian and support Priya. Many of my Indian friends don't even watch BB.

The time that the voting lines close is consistent every eviction. If you can't keep track then it's your own organisation (or lack thereof) which is the problem, not the show.

If you saw, I voted right up to the message which stated the lines are now closed. BTW it IS the show. I have no idea why they cannot broadcast it in QLD at 7.30pm when it's on at 8.30 in the southern states. We don't get sports events shown (for example) delayed an hour.

i voted a lot of Marlisa and I'm not Asian. Many people I know (not asian) also had her as their favourite. If it were true that ALL asians voted for Marlisa she wouldn't have been in the bottom the week before. She won because many Reigan's fans supported Marlisa. And I'm not Indian and support Priya. Many of my Indian friends don't even watch BB.

A lot of my comments were tongue in cheek.. Just as I said to another poster that because they are Italian, they MUST start voting for Travis now. They knew I was not being serious.

These are from the night of eviction and it changed very quickly.

Curious to know where you accessed this information?

On a side note - I refuse to take hear say about the voting without seeing the results myself.

BB has not showed the voting percentages for weeks now - it's an absolute fraud!!! Clearly the principles of 'accountability ' and 'transparency' don't apply to the show this year.....

Curious to know where you accessed this information?

On a side note - I refuse to take hear say about the voting without seeing the results myself.

BB has not showed the voting percentages for weeks now - it's an absolute fraud!!! Clearly the principles of 'accountability ' and 'transparency' don't apply to the show this year.....

David revealed he was told post show in one(or more) of the many interviews. He was supposedly leading Priya 20mins before the lines closed.

Yes I am too a little bummed they stopped showing the public the percentages. The whole year has been dodgy, so that's just the icing on the cake.

I didn't know about this, David actually brought it up with me off Camera, saying 20 minutes before voting lines shut he was safe...
That's crazy. About 5 minutes before Sonia shut the voting lines, I thought to myself that maybe I should send a couple of extra votes. At first I thought, "is it really going to make a difference" but maybe those extra votes sent did work..

You will probably be labeled racist for that but Ive said the same thing, especially since the Indian prime minister is in the country at the moment and all they have to do is network at those events.

I admit I probably said as much about Tahan last year having an advantage, for petes sake she knows Justin Bieber. But Priya has fans in Australia which shows in Facebook, in this forum, and on twitter, and if the people of India were voting for her as well then I think her numbers would be higher.
However, if Lina wins I will admit that the Chinese probably had something to do with it. Did you know she was raised there? ;)

if Lina wins I will admit that the Chinese probably had something to do with it. Did you know she was raised there? ;)
What!? I had no idea! I wish BB would show these sorts of things.

I wish Wednesday would come already I know Ryan's going to win just get it over and done with. He and Trevor should compare notes after.

Back