Skip to main content

Priya beat Dave during the show in one of the closest votes ever.

Does anything else think that Priya is getting an unfair advantage because the entire Indian community in Australia and perhaps outside Australia is voting for her?
That might have done Dave in ultimately.

Perhaps. I felt with X factor like it was somehow people in the Philippines that allowed Marlisa to win. Just trying to get her to win as she's from there. Look over majority of comments of people loving her and they were Asian.

Does anything else think that Priya is getting an unfair advantage because the entire Indian community in Australia and perhaps outside Australia is voting for her?
You will probably be labeled racist for that but Ive said the same thing, especially since the Indian prime minister is in the country at the moment and all they have to do is network at those events.

Perhaps. I felt with X factor like it was somehow people in the Philippines that allowed Marlisa to win. Just trying to get her to win as she's from there. Look over majority of comments of people loving her and they were Asian.

It's spot on. It's the only way that sheila won on x factor. But you will get the moral police that will say it's racist bla bla bla. Sure there is probably people voting for others but on the most part I reckon it makes a major difference. Those communities in Australia are huge.

So if someone is Indian they're obligated to like and vote for Priya? Who knew.
I'm Italian and Travis is my least favourite housemate. Hope I don't get done for treason.:rolleyes:

This is not true at all, but even if it was, what exactly would be wrong with it? Indians are people; why shouldn't they get to vote? Do you think only white people should be on Big Brother?

So if someone is Indian they're obligated to like and vote for Priya? Who knew.
I'm Italian and Travis is my least favourite housemate. Hope I don't get done for treason.:rolleyes:

They are not obligated but for the most part it's what would happen in these communities. You can deny it all you want

What a bigoted statement. Everyone a non-anglo does well on a reality show you always get people who claim that ethic group must vote as a block. Why automatically assume that?
Take a look at this forum. Priya has the largest following here, and most of us are not Indians.

It's spot on. It's the only way that sheila won on x factor. But you will get the moral police that will say it's racist bla bla bla. Sure there is probably people voting for others but on the most part I reckon it makes a major difference. Those communities in Australia are huge.

I tend to agree with you. I actually wanted Jason to win, or at least be in the final 2 with Reigan to knock it out, but instead we get Marlisa and I believe it was due to community voting in her case.

I tend to agree with you. I actually wanted Jason to win, or at least be in the final 2 with Reigan to knock it out, but instead we get Marlisa and I believe it was due to community voting in her case.

Yeah it's clearly community based. Dean was from a smallish community from qld that is part of a wide region who get behind people that do well. His votes were probably boosted by this. I think he was decent but reigan was clearly the best by a country mile. But her hometown was a massive metropolitan area. And this probably hurt her chances. They just don't get behind people because there is so much talent that comes out of the big cities.

They are not obligated but for the most part it's what would happen in these communities. You can deny it all you want

Perhaps you should read up on the caste system, religious differences and womens rights in India to see how the many and varied Indian groups would think of the fact that Priya is on a show like BB. Not everyone would approve, some people would think it was empowering, some people would think it was degrading, some people wouldn't watch it at all.

Perhaps you should read up on the caste system, religious differences and womens rights in India to see how the many and varied Indian groups would think of the fact that Priya is on a show like BB. Not everyone would approve, some people would think it was empowering, some people would think it was degrading, some people wouldn't watch it at all.

Your right except the population that would think it is great is still Fucking pretty large I would gather.

Indians are just 5% of the population.
Also are you factoring in all those people who wouldn't vote because she is Indian? If there were any bias towards her the effect would be cancelled out by the opposite bias.
The fact is most people will vote for who they like. There will be plenty of Indians who think Priya is a bitch, just as there will be those who admire her.

Which could be Lina's game plan. If she can get the Chinese community on board she could win! Mikkayla probably would have gone further last year if she wasn't ashamed to be Asian.

I don't believe this for a second.

Which could be Lina's game plan. If she can get the Chinese community on board she could win! Mikkayla probably would have gone further last year if she wasn't ashamed to be Asian.
fBRY6RN.gif

Yes I totally agree.
Because everyone in India watched bb australia, likes Priya , wants to vote and knows how to.

And why can't the indian community vote for her?

Doesn't skye have the Gold Coast community? Penny had a dance community? Ryan has most of the evicted housemates and other minor celebs rooting for him.

I fail to see your point

Lol, so she was close to being evicted??

We will get her Tuesday for sure then :D

I can't see her racking up more votes than Ryan, Skye, Travis or Penny.

These are from the night of eviction and it changed very quickly.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 85
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 78
Yes I totally agree.
Because everyone in India watched bb australia, likes Priya , wants to vote and knows how to.

And why can't the indian community vote for her?

Doesn't skye have the Gold Coast community? Penny had a dance community? Ryan has most of the evicted housemates and other minor celebs rooting for him.

I fail to see your point

it's one thing for peoples relatives voting from overseas but what he is doing is plain wrong and it's sad people try to justify cheating.

Back