Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

FOOK OFF

Helen-Wood-Big-Brother.jpg

VILE.

SO WOLFY.

maxresdefault.jpg

:vomit:

Great interview with Bhushan on the SurvivorOz podcast! You get to hear how him and Priya met and the big thank you he sends out to her fans. He had a big laugh about the Prisus thing too. AGAIN. :inlove:

Definitely.

All the negative bogan opinions of Priya I see are just phrases they've learnt to say in order to justify why they hate her so fucking much.

"SHEZ A BACKSTABBA!!!!!"

"SHE'S A DIBBA DOBBA! JUST LIKE SKYE SAID!!!!!"

"SHES GOT A CALL CENTA VOTIN FOR HA. CHEATNG!!!!1!"

The truth is, they don't really have a good reason to serve her such vitriol. She hasn't done anything villainous enough to deserve it. Half of the things thrown at Priya are personality traits that have been imagined up, and have stuck because bogans keep repeating it.

This is why we need a REAL villain in the house. I'd like to see anybody hate Prisus to the extent that they do right now if somebody like HELEN or PAULINE were in the house.

Priya is fucking lovely.

The other night when the group had a joke about Lina sleeping with Leo and she runs straight to Lina and even gives up her so called friend Skye. She is a backstabber.
As for cheating her husband has been running a campaign on twitter getting people from overseas to vote, which is against the rules.

The other night when the group had a joke about Lina sleeping with Leo and she runs straight to Lina and even gives up her so called friend Skye. She is a backstabber.
As for cheating her husband has been running a campaign on twitter getting people from overseas to vote, which is against the rules.

@Tim @marquisite Please ban this troll.

I'm not even going to bother arguing something that has been negated throughout this thread multiple times.

It's the PAT, they're clearly just trying to rile us up.

Edit: I forgot to add a Prisus mention
B1rBdBpCEAAEUlb.jpg:large

Are you the piece of shit Paul COx from the FB group LOL Big Brother?
Because you sound just like him.

Posting pics in the group of this thread bagging everyone out, telling the fb group that bhushan is pretending to be school girls?

I told everyone that was a downright lie in that group and you and your cronies are trying to get me banned. And won't stop tagging and harrassing me.
I hope tim bans you from here you piece of fucking shit!
Liar!
Racist!
Full of shit!

And I'm finding comfort in the fact that Priya has beaten Travis before.

When she was in top 4 and he was bottom 4. That was after she got 10% and we all pulled our heads in and started rallying the troops
I think that was because the votes were split between Aisha fans and Travis fans. Also this past week Travis has been getting a lot of positive screen time. Call me doubting Thomas if you will but I really PRAY THAT PRISUS IS IN THE FINAL THREE!

@Frankyfurt Don't let the trolls get to you! Obviously trying to stir up trouble as all it's posts are similar. They are just scared Priya might actually win and that's something they definitely don't want. Best way to respond to them is by sending more votes Priya's way if we can or to keep tweeting positive messages :smug:

As Alex M says:

"Priya was another power player that took producers totally by surprise. As Priya herself says – she’s unapologetic. We figured she wouldn’t last long in the Big Brother game. But it’s a credit to the Australian public for recognising the value in honest and open players like Skye and Priya by supporting them through to the final week."

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...ation-about-the-show-housemates.52656/page-13

Reasons why I love Priya, part 6:

I absolutely love the positivity that she spreads. I love the friends that I have made from being a part of her fan club (the tongue-in-cheek Pristians) and I also really appreciate the fact that @MrPRiSuS (Bhushan) takes the time to chat to us and let us know what has happened behind-the-scenes while he has been there. He knows Priya better than anyone, and with how friendly and open he is with us, I have no reason to believe that anything she does is not genuine.

As Alex M says:

"Priya was another power player that took producers totally by surprise. As Priya herself says – she’s unapologetic. We figured she wouldn’t last long in the Big Brother game. But it’s a credit to the Australian public for recognising the value in honest and open players like Skye and Priya by supporting them through to the final week."

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/the-missing-pieces-–-extra-information-about-the-show-housemates.52656/page-13

"..priya was"

This statement will be pertinent 2moro night when 6 become 3

Reasons why I love Priya, part 6:

I absolutely love the positivity that she spreads. I love the friends that I have made from being a part of her fan club (the tongue-in-cheek Pristians) and I also really appreciate the fact that @MrPRiSuS (Bhushan) takes the time to chat to us and let us know what has happened behind-the-scenes while he has been there. He knows Priya better than anyone, and with how friendly and open he is with us, I have no reason to believe that anything she does is not genuine.

Part 7 : Priya love:

She is so good for the house

Yet she has NO chance of winning

Accept this and move on

After 2moro nights triple eviction, she will just be a distant memory

She will NOT be doing the teenybopper nightclubs

She will NOT be doing the Picture n People magazine spread

She will not be miss Tully style vile social media princess

She will NOT get a gig on Morning Zoo radio

Move on

27 more hours for the false icon

Back