Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Love this. Priya's whole game is based on attacking straw men. DOWN WITH RACISTS! SEXISM IS BAD! VOTE FOR ME IF YOU HATE WORLD FAMINE!
Once again, just belligerent and crude. But of course, trolls are known for that. BTW, hasn't Lawson been in the mud enough? The fact you're trolling with a face of a guy who is trying to get his life together lets us know that you're in it for the reaction and in it with not much content to contribute. Shaking head.gif

I can't sleep. Threads are gone. Cities rise and fall. I hope Priya gets out her fabulous eyelashes for the eviction show on Tuesday, and doesn't faint when she hears she is in the final three.

I can't sleep. Threads are gone. Cities rise and fall. I hope Priya gets out her fabulous eyelashes for the eviction show on Tuesday, and doesn't faint when she hears she is in the final three.
I can't catch it because of the time difference but I will say this. Priya will go into the finals! Lina, Penny and Travis all may go in the triple eviction. It's a shame that Channel 9 pulled that scandal with Aisha's number to vote for Travis.

I'm not being pessimistic. I really do think she can make the final 3, and she deserves to.

Don't forget the amount of HATRED for Estelle and Jade on Facebook, yet look how far they made it.

Priya still has a lot of support, and as long as we vote for her, she can still make it.

DON'T BE SO PRIYSSIMISTIC. TRUST IN HER. WHATEVER HAPPENS, IT IS ALL PART OF HER DIVINE PLAN.

Estelle got hate on Facebook in her year? Wow I didn't know that at all... I knew she got booed by the audience a few times but I thought that was it.

IT'S THE FINAL. STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND VOTE!
OTHERWISE WHY THE HELL DID YOU VOTE TO SAVE PRIYA BEFORE?
DIDN'T SAVE HER ALL THOSE TIMES TO SEE HER GET 4TH PLACE :madd:

The haters already hated her anyway, don't let some 15 second clip sway you. Like @Frankyfurt says, they might not even show it like the Skye/Leo fight that never aired. We have to do the best we can, and I can tell you we CAN get her to the final.

A bit over 36 hours left to vote, DO IT NOW!

Tristan xoxo

PS - IF PRISUS WINS. DICK PICS FOR EVERYONE! Le Francais said so. Now get to it!

Made some flashy gifs for fun. Enjoy.

pwuH8JC.gif

xNtB53a.gif

ToheGyI.gif
Thanks @Lem0n! I've just tweeted it :D
I used the low res one because the high res might be too big to load.
We have to do a big push tonight as everyone else must be doing. LET'S GO #TEAMPRIYA!!! Let's do this!! :punch::punch::punch:

IT'S THE FINAL. STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND VOTE!
OTHERWISE WHY THE HELL DID YOU VOTE TO SAVE PRIYA BEFORE?
DIDN'T SAVE HER ALL THOSE TIMES TO SEE HER GET 4TH PLACE :madd:

The haters already hated her anyway, don't let some 15 second clip sway you. Like @Frankyfurt says, they might not even show it like the Skye/Leo fight that never aired. We have to do the best we can, and I can tell you we CAN get her to the final.

A bit over 36 hours left to vote, DO IT NOW!

Tristan xoxo

PS - IF PRISUS WINS. DICK PICS FOR EVERYONE! Le Francais said so. Now get to it!
Sooo aggressive... me likes! lol Guy on guy Pristian love tryst?

Yes ME LIKEY! And when Prisus wins, my erection will be so hard, my dick pic will be so big it will cover one entire page =D
Then it's official! We will have a pash session in a spa for everyone to see! Hell, even take it to the main page for all to see! *giggles*

Then it's official! We will have a pash session in a spa for everyone to see! Hell, even take it to the main page for all to see! *giggles*
I've never done a mascot before. :wink: How's your social media club vote going? Can you do a mascot fundraiser? #Dance4Prisus

No because they'll want to collect more votes for the finale on Wed. If they save one, there goes a $ source.

If they don't evict them properly on Tues after so many of us bet on Lina to be the first to go I'll be raging.
The Pristians Army is a huge money maker for them. They should be thankful many (most?) of us are putting our money where our Prisus is.:smuggrin:

I can't catch it because of the time difference but I will say this. Priya will go into the finals! Lina, Penny and Travis all may go in the triple eviction. It's a shame that Channel 9 pulled that scandal with Aisha's number to vote for Travis.
I must have somehow missed that. What happened?

Back