Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

i feel like priya is going home on tuesday. :(
possibly but not without a fight. stay positive. send what votes you can and you just never know. we got her to the final week and that is a massive (pardon the pun) achievement. who knows how the secrets will play out. it may get priya more hate but also more exposure. priya was never meant to get through the first eviction so each day is a bonus. I'll be sending my save votes through to the last minute and will celebrate her no matter if she's 6th out or the winner.

Guys if she goes on Tuesday I imagine we will get a few visitors in here.

I suggest we seriously just ignore them
If they do, they're barking up the wrong tree. We've been saying for how long now that we're convinced she's going each eviction lol. People are expecting a meltdown... unfortunately they're going to be very disappointed.

Guys if she goes on Tuesday I imagine we will get a few visitors in here.

I suggest we seriously just ignore them

If we can respect not going into the DAT to boast, hopefully everyone regardless of who they stan for can do the same.

I feel like every one of my posts needs to mention Prisus, SO:
B23Ou0BCEAAaitp.jpg:large

To make the final 6 is a big accomplishment. Congrats to all of them :D
I don't really think the intruders can be congratulated as one hasn't even faced the public. So not such a big accomplishment for either unless they win which I'd say Penny has a good chance of as many won't want Ryan to win for going UTR.

I don't really think the intruders can be congratulated as one hasn't even faced the public. So not such a big accomplishment for either unless they win which I'd say Penny has a good chance of as many won't want Ryan to win for going UTR.

I actually feel quite sorry for him.

As Gemma has mentioned - he wasn't going UTR. It was how the show was produced :/

possibly but not without a fight. stay positive. send what votes you can and you just never know. we got her to the final week and that is a massive (pardon the pun) achievement. who knows how the secrets will play out. it may get priya more hate but also more exposure. priya was never meant to get through the first eviction so each day is a bonus. I'll be sending my save votes through to the last minute and will celebrate her no matter if she's 6th out or the winner.
the first eviction she wasn't up for nomination #justsaying I would love for her to win but I know it's a long shot, but if we all vote a lot and enough if it will make up a percent and another percent in voting. I don't know who is third in voting as travis, ryan and skye could be situated anywhere, but just need to vote hard, and have that will to get her in the final.

So Lina and penny may not be entitled to the appliance online voucher ... But have a chance of winning 200k. Anyone find that odd?[DOUBLEPOST=1416746184][/DOUBLEPOST]
I put those two idiots on ignore today :)
I can doooo it!
Yes you can! And hope you can also refrain from starting threads *wink wink*

Back