Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

You have no right to shoot down any of my opinions, especially when the opinions are in the right place (the appreciation thread of the housemate in question) and said to answer people (trolls) who have been begging for reasons why we like her so much. If you don't have anything positive to add to the Priya APPRECIATION thread then I will politely tell you to fuck off!

There is no polite way to say that horribly offensive term

I've actually already got a modelling job set up for her

So eat my peen

EDIT: do not ask my with who because I'm not putting it out here for every troll to see. But there is a brand that wants her to model for them . And it's clothes so don't even think about making a smart ass comment :)

This is excellent !

She will need ca$h after not winning $200'000 and kismet costs her a teaching job post principal chat

Groovy !

I'm not being pessimistic. I really do think she can make the final 3, and she deserves to.

Don't forget the amount of HATRED for Estelle and Jade on Facebook, yet look how far they made it.

Priya still has a lot of support, and as long as we vote for her, she can still make it.

DON'T BE SO PRIYSSIMISTIC. TRUST IN HER. WHATEVER HAPPENS, IT IS ALL PART OF HER DIVINE PLAN.

Im with you in this, but I know Jade got some of her votes purely because people HATED Tim and Tahan, and thats why I think Penny could potentially win because the hatred of Priya and Skye on facebook is insane

FOOK OFF

Helen-Wood-Big-Brother.jpg

Im STILL pressed over the fact HELLen won over Ashleigh

That makes me sad. Someone said that to me not long after I got here when I wouldn't give them $50 on Smith Street in Fitzroy/Collingwood.

I still think of that mother f'r every so often. Especially NOW. Thanks Madge. :hungover:

Pay them no mind, just another FILTHY bogan.

Pay them no mind, just another FILTHY bogan.
Yeah I know but it still hurt a bit. Well I guess more than I thought if I still remember it and think of it after this long. I hate that shit.

And plus the entrepreneurial side of me thinks well that's no way to try to get someone to part with their cash. The dude who held up a syringe to my then boyfriend and I and said I'll jab you if you don't give me what's in your wallets... THAT is a good strategy.

That makes me sad. Someone said that to me not long after I got here when I wouldn't give them $50 on Smith Street in Fitzroy/Collingwood.

I still think of that mother f'r every so often. Especially NOW. Thanks Madge. :hungover:
My husband chased two guys down the street with a hammer because they were laughing at him and calling him a pommy c^*t.
After the 20th time hubby didn't think it was funny

has anyone bought cherylyn barnes song ''wings of a angle'' off itunes? if so can you do a favour and put it on youtube so i can listen? hahaha thanksssss in advance xoxoxxo[DOUBLEPOST=1416816425][/DOUBLEPOST]
NYC. I was in a student exchange program at RMIT last year. Now I'm back in NYC again :(
When I come back to Melbs next time we should definitely hang ;)
NYC. omg. SO jealous[DOUBLEPOST=1416816449][/DOUBLEPOST]
RMIT REPRESENT! <3
i might be going rmit next year, oh wow, this is a damn small world.

Check out this crock of shit from the FB page. Someone get this bitch some laxatives.

Kate MillerSo sorry Bhushan...you wonderful holiday away from Priya is coming to an end. I know it will be hard but try to keep smiling when she returns home! Our thoughts are with you.
Like · Reply · 115 · 8 hours ago

Back