Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Lina - not really likeable and shown kind of anti-fun
Skye - arrogance is NOT pretty (and neither is that lipstick)
Ryan - got the "bitching all the time" edit but he's cute (but not THAT cute)
Travis - dumb jock edit
Penny - pretty but not all there (does she ever close her mouth?)
Priya - intelligent and not afraid to show it, gorgeous, funny, compassionate, admits her faults and is unapologetically Priya

That's why I'm voting for Priya (also cause Pristians are so awesome I can't even stay irritated with some of them :tongue:)

LoL any requests? I like orchids.

I love orchids too. I have 4 of them I'm growing along with ivy, fern, African violets, Christmas cacti and a few other plants. I guess that should have said Pristmus cacti though :singing: Singing Pristmus hymn:

Oh come oh come Priya to final 3
And vindicate your Pristian Army...

@Shackles exactly.

This is what I hate - unfortunately my thought process is Priya will not make the final 3 - I'm being realistic. Her interview will be rushed because they also have to interview Penny and Lina in ONE night. Priya has been there for day 1 and we have to waste time on so and so who have been there for what 4 weeks? ridiculous.

They will probably boot one, save one, boot one, save one, boot one.

Estelle got hate on Facebook in her year? Wow I didn't know that at all... I knew she got booed by the audience a few times but I thought that was it.

Yeah. She had A LOT of hate. She also had a lot of love, but the vitriol on Facebook for Estelle was awful. It didn't make sense. Ben was being an asshole, and got so much LOVE... Estelle never acted like he did, yet she was the one to hate?

Who the fuck knows how a bogan's mind works...

Yeah. She had A LOT of hate. She also had a lot of love, but the vitriol on Facebook for Estelle was awful. It didn't make sense. Ben was being an asshole, and got so much LOVE... Estelle never acted like he did, yet she was the one to hate?

Who the fuck knows how a bogan's mind works...

Bogans don't have minds or individual thought. They're like POD PEOPLE or a massive HIVE MIND in which one feeds off of the other and mimics the emotions, idiocy and ignorance of the bogans surrounding them.

Bogans don't have minds or individual thought. They're like POD PEOPLE or a massive HIVE MIND in which one feeds off of the other and mimics the emotions, idiocy and ignorance of the bogans surrounding them.

Definitely.

All the negative bogan opinions of Priya I see are just phrases they've learnt to say in order to justify why they hate her so fucking much.

"SHEZ A BACKSTABBA!!!!!"

"SHE'S A DIBBA DOBBA! JUST LIKE SKYE SAID!!!!!"

"SHES GOT A CALL CENTA VOTIN FOR HA. CHEATNG!!!!1!"

The truth is, they don't really have a good reason to serve her such vitriol. She hasn't done anything villainous enough to deserve it. Half of the things thrown at Priya are personality traits that have been imagined up, and have stuck because bogans keep repeating it.

This is why we need a REAL villain in the house. I'd like to see anybody hate Prisus to the extent that they do right now if somebody like HELEN or PAULINE were in the house.

Priya is fucking lovely.

Definitely.

All the negative bogan opinions of Priya I see are just phrases they've learnt to say in order to justify why they hate her so fucking much.

"SHEZ A BACKSTABBA!!!!!"

"SHE'S A DIBBA DOBBA! JUST LIKE SKYE SAID!!!!!"

"SHES GOT A CALL CENTA VOTIN FOR HA. CHEATNG!!!!1!"

The truth is, they don't really have a good reason to serve her such vitriol. She hasn't done anything villainous enough to deserve it. Half of the things thrown at Priya are personality traits that have been imagined up, and have stuck because bogans keep repeating it.

This is why we need a REAL villain in the house. I'd like to see anybody hate Prisus to the extent that they do right now if somebody like HELEN or PAULINE were in the house.

Priya is fucking lovely.

Well QUITE.

If Priya is channel 9's idea of a VILLAIN then God knows what Helen would be.

HELEN for BB2015 :inlove:

I was in the Doctors today and was reading the NW magazine. It was from before Sandra got evicted...
Anyways it was about Ryan's facial expressions at the other housemates.. And even said "we didn't hear Ryan speak for the first 3 weeks"

So how the fuck is he still in the house and why are people wanting him to win? :confused:

Well QUITE.

If Priya is channel 9's idea of a VILLAIN then God knows what Helen would be.

HELEN for BB2015 :inlove:

Can Helen PLEASE come into the house tomorrow night, and WIN?

At least then this series would have a hilarious outcome.

I'd love to see a Prisus and Helen standoff.

Can Helen PLEASE come into the house tomorrow night, and WIN?

At least then this series would have a hilarious outcome.

I'd love to see a Prisus and Helen standoff.

FOOK OFF

Helen-Wood-Big-Brother.jpg

Back