Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

@MADONNA : Spencer looks under 14, which is a high coincidence to how MADONNA acts.
So yeah, MADONNA would be Spencer.
2i71fft.jpg

1239mau.jpg

If you are truly a Priya convert or original crew worshipper, you will consider doing as i have these last few weeks:

Each time i get money in my hand, any money, i immediately set aside 15% of it as "vote to save Priya" funds.

This also includes any money handed to me by friends and family to run down to the shops or bottle shop with.

If we ALL follow this model, we will not only save Priya, we will also func Channel 9 with enough funds to allow 24hr streaming + adults only uncut + extra 116 housemates: for a year-long 2015 supersize me ( skye buttocks/midriff styles) BB

Re-think your next cash handling opportunity.

Glen: Priya's most thankful recent convert.

I thank all that is great in this world for her presence, her nobility, her sincerity & her living in same city as i.

Peace
Be
With
Ewe

If you are truly a Priya convert or original crew worshipper, you will consider doing as i have these last few weeks:

Each time i get money in my hand, any money, i immediately set aside 15% of it as "vote to save Priya" funds.

This also includes any money handed to me by friends and family to run down to the shops or bottle shop with.

If we ALL follow this model, we will not only save Priya, we will also func Channel 9 with enough funds to allow 24hr streaming + adults only uncut + extra 116 housemates: for a year-long 2015 supersize me ( skye buttocks/midriff styles) BB

I thank all that is great in this world for her presence, her nobility, her sincerity & her living in same city as i.

Peace
Be
With
Ewe
I like your attitude. :laugh:
I feel bad for not voting but I really can't because I barely have any income at the moment. :(
I can support Prisus only with my words, prayers and sacrifices.

Peace
Be
With
Ewe

You really are sad...

Peace
Be
With
Ewe
15%
Fuck me swinging from a tree
I have two kids to feed!

giphy.gif

Peace
Be
With
Ewe

id79UtSF7ngR8.gif

Why isn't this 90%?

Praise Prisus in all her glory!!

A bit stunned at how beautiful she is close up like this. We have almost identical eyes and yet I could spend 2 weeks trying to emulate what she conveys with hers and I would only look like a shmuck.

image-jpg.43720

image-jpg.43721

image-jpg.43722

Back