Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I'm starting to think your intelligence level is lower than Skye's.

who-the-eff-are-you.gif

To be completely honest, I had you on ignore before, and it's going back. Respond what you will, but I'm over it. You're a really hateful person and I don't need your constant negativity around the forums. Abuse me, insult me, call me whatever, say you "don't care", respond with a GIF - I won't care nor will I know. It's a shame that you can't just get along with people and respect other people's point of view or opinions. I came here to support Prisus, not to have someone inject negativity into a lighthearted and friendly forum. If that's really all you have to do with your life, then I don't hate you - I pity you. :)

I was happy to have a joke with you, but throwing a person attack on a person's intelligence or worth, when you haven't had a conversation with nor have you met is a really low act. Maybe I'm the only person that feels this way about you, and in all honesty, I think underneath all that shallowness and bitchiness is a real person, it's just a shame you don't portray yourself that way. I really expected more from someone who calls Ryan their "number one" but it seems you'll always belong to Lisa. :)

To be completely honest, I had you on ignore before, and it's going back. Respond what you will, but I'm over it. You're a really hateful person and I don't need your constant negativity around the forums. Abuse me, insult me, call me whatever, say you "don't care", respond with a GIF - I won't care nor will I know. It's a shame that you can't just get along with people and respect other people's point of view or opinions. I came here to support Prisus, not to have someone inject negativity into a lighthearted and friendly forum. If that's really all you have to do with your life, then I don't hate you - I pity you. :)

I was happy to have a joke with you, but throwing a person attack on a person's intelligence or worth, when you haven't had a conversation with nor have you met is a really low act. Maybe I'm the only person that feels this way about you, and in all honesty, I think underneath all that shallowness and bitchiness is a real person, it's just a shame you don't portray yourself that way. I really expected more from someone who calls Ryan their "number one" but it seems you'll always belong to Lisa. :)

tumblr_n0ixdt2wQ21qg5ea1o1_400.gif

Priya planting seeds made me giggle... I really did see it as priya trying to protect her in a way. Leo is a smart guy and well spoken and much older, so I can see why she has her suspicions, although I do think he genuinely does like Skye. The fact she can be so honest with Skye is a great quality and shows what a true friend would do too

Priya planting seeds made me giggle... I really did see it as priya trying to protect her in a way. Leo is a smart guy and well spoken and much older, so I can see why she has her suspicions, although I do think he genuinely does like Skye. The fact she can be so honest with Skye is a great quality and shows what a true friend would do too
I full on laughed at that too even though it was directed at Leo. She was protecting Skye for sure but she was also planting the seed as you said. She doesn't want to lose Skye's loyalty and she's distrustful of Leo which is fair enough as I'm not even sure if they've spent time together one on one yet, so I think she was hoping Skye would kick him to the curb. Instead Skye was backtracking and wanting to pretend her and Leo's convo never happened and then she threw inadvertently threw Priya under the bus so none of that worked out for Priya lol. Skye said she only revealed who told her that because she wanted to help them both (Leo and Priya) but she's just lucky that Leo handled it like a champ, didn't pull a Cat and take what Skye said and turn into WW3.

I full on laughed at that too even though it was directed at Leo. She was protecting Skye for sure but she was also planting the seed as you said. She doesn't want to lose Skye's loyalty and she's distrustful of Leo which is fair enough as I'm not even sure if they've spent time together one on one yet, so I think she was hoping Skye would kick him to the curb. Instead Skye was backtracking and wanting to pretend her and Leo's convo never happened and then she threw inadvertently threw Priya under the bus so none of that worked out for Priya lol. Skye said she only revealed who told her that because she wanted to help them both (Leo and Priya) but she's just lucky that Leo handled it like a champ, didn't pull a Cat and take what Skye said and turn into WW3.
I was so impressed and about to post in the Leo thread (how convenient that you brought it up). Leo's response really impressed me. He said that he can see how priya was being protective of Skye so he can see she was coming from a good place. Any other hm would have chucked a sook about it, ahem ryan.

Back