Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

What are Priya fans thought on her surviving this week. I'm still unsure if it's a single or double. I think Ryan will be safe and may even get the most saves (or possibly Jason). Sandra has a lot of hate but think the exposure may get her plenty of votes. So it could be between David and Priya to go.

Hail Prisus, full of grace
Our votes are for thee
Blessed are thou amongst the housemates
And blessed is the fruit of your clique, Jason
Holy Prisus, mother of all housemates, pray for your haters now
And at the hour of their nominations

Amen.

Hail Prisus, full of grace
Our votes are for thee
Blessed are thou amongst the housemates
And blessed is the fruit of your clique, Jason
Holy Prisus, mother of all housemates, pray for your haters now
And at the hour of their nominations

Amen.
Amen... I'm going to the Father Bhushan twitter and see if he's posted anything inspiring as of late...

Praise Prisus in all her glory!!

A bit stunned at how beautiful she is close up like this. We have almost identical eyes and yet I could spend 2 weeks trying to emulate what she conveys with hers and I would only look like a shmuck.

image-jpg.43720

image-jpg.43721

image-jpg.43722
Broken links. It's that a premonition/omen that Prizus time is nearly up?!

Broken links. It's that a premonition/omen that Prizus time is nearly up?!
There aren't any broken links, darling. The pics displayed just fine for me in your quote above. If your house phone rings while you're online it'll mess up your dial up connection so maybe log off for the next 8 hours until it fully reconnects again. :)

There aren't any broken links, darling. The pics displayed just fine for me in your quote. If your house phone rings while you're online it'll mess up your dial up connection so maybe log off for the next 8 hours until it fully reconnects again. :)
dial up still exists?

Back