Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Soooo I was shopping at Woolies this morning...going down the soap aisle...saw this and had a chuckle :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

yjvnlij.jpg

LOL :laugh:

I full on laughed at that too even though it was directed at Leo. She was protecting Skye for sure but she was also planting the seed as you said. She doesn't want to lose Skye's loyalty and she's distrustful of Leo which is fair enough as I'm not even sure if they've spent time together one on one yet, so I think she was hoping Skye would kick him to the curb. Instead Skye was backtracking and wanting to pretend her and Leo's convo never happened and then she threw inadvertently threw Priya under the bus so none of that worked out for Priya lol. Skye said she only revealed who told her that because she wanted to help them both (Leo and Priya) but she's just lucky that Leo handled it like a champ, didn't pull a Cat and take what Skye said and turn into WW3.

First time I've liked Leo tbh. I have a feeling Priya will be safe. But that doesn't mean complacency should creep in when it comes to voting! :)

Prizus has redeemed herself to a degree because of the sage advice she gave Skye about that slimey canuck who's only intention for hanging around her is to user her popularity for his own self serving purposes.

In future I want her to butt heads with the canuck and expose him for the little rat that he is. Then and only then will I seriously consider joining her cult. :pompus:

Prizus has redeemed herself to a degree because of the sage advice she gave Skye about that slimey canuck who's only intention for hanging around her is to user her popularity for his own self serving purposes.

In future I want her to butt heads with the canuck and expose him for the little rat that he is. Then and only then will I seriously consider joining her cult. :pompus:
Nothing to expose, babydoll. Noxious' friend confirmed what some of us had suspected... BB approached Leo's agent about getting him to come on as an intruder. Same as Justynn last year. Leo was just living his life before that and doing what the majority of Australia was doing as the ratings show: Not watching BB.

He likes Skye so as her fan you better get used to him because she likes him too. :)

First time I've liked Leo tbh. I have a feeling Priya will be safe. But that doesn't mean complacency should creep in when it comes to voting! :)

For people voting, you can't just assume. If you want your favorite in the house and don't mind spending, then, just vote. :smile:
In my case I can't give my money for people I don't know.
As I said before I love shopping far too much. Today I have decided to leave my credit card home :p
Next year I am going to France for 3 months. That's where I will spend money :joyful: For me, me, me :smug:

For people voting, you can't just assume. If you want your favorite in the house and don't mind spending, then, just vote. :smile:
In my case I can't give my money for people I don't know.
As I said before I love shopping far too much. Today I have decided to leave my credit card home :p
Next year I am going to France for 3 months. That's where I will spend money :joyful: For me, me, me :smug:

Makes perfect 'cents' to me honey. X :)

Become one of us.. :)

Nothing to expose, babydoll. Noxious' friend confirmed what some of us had suspected... BB approached Leo's agent about getting him to come on as an intruder. Same as Justynn last year. Leo was just living his life before that and doing what the majority of Australia was doing as the ratings show: Not watching BB.

He likes Skye so as her fan you better get used to him because she likes him too. :)

Sorry but I'm not buying that he is genuinely into Skye, from all their interactions I just don't see any palpable attraction between the 2 particularly from his end. It also contradicts his assertion that he was in a long term r/ship with an elegant sophisticated gf and we all know Skye is the complete opposite of that. Not that there's anything wrong with that I 'love' her for being who she is.

Leo reminds me of Ed in a lot of ways, for example vanity-wise how is constantly checking himself out in the mirror and taking longer to groom himself than some of the ladies (and I use that word loosely) in there. But especially how he is going about entangling himself with an immature younger girl (showing little to no chemistry) who I'm reasonably sure he knows is beneficial to his chances of staying longer in BB.

I think Jake sussed this dude out perfectly from the very beginning, he'll do and say anything to get what he wants and where he wants to be. I just can't wait for his 'playa' drivel to wear thin and finally people start to see him for who he truly is. :vomit:

Sorry but I'm not buying that he is genuinely into Skye, from all their interactions I just don't see any palpable attraction between the 2. It also contradicts his assertion that he was in a long term r/ship with an elegant sophisticated gf and we all know Skye is the complete opposite of that. Not that there's anything wrong with that I 'love' her for being who she is.

Leo reminds me of Ed in a lot of ways, for example vanity-wise how is constantly checking himself out in the mirror and taking longer to groom himself than some of the ladies (and I use that word loosely) in there. But especially how he is going about entangling himself with an immature younger girl (showing little to no chemistry) who I'm reasonably sure he knows is beneficial to his chances of staying longer in BB.

I think Jake sussed this dude out perfectly from the very beginning, he'll do and say anything to get what he wants and where he wants to be. I just can't wait for his 'playa' drivel to wear thin and finally people start to see him for who he truly is. :vomit:
Connoisseur, I so happy you feel the same way about Leo's disposition in the house. He is using Skye's naivety to get ahead.

Whilst I don't think Leo is attracted to Skye sexually I think he enjoys her company - that at least seems genuine to me - but in saying that he's not spending life glued to her and mixes with others as well ... I think Skye quite fancies him but for him the age gap is a little too obvious - not just in years but the maturity factors in as well

Back