Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

She's no Tully like goddess, but Priya is ok.

I agree. For what I have seen of Priya, I like her.

I liked her from the beginning. Her introdution was the person I see in the house, she is strong and intelligent.

I don't have a favorite now, but Priya is one HM I want to see in the house, without her I feel the show would be even less interesting.

Why are you so against her? I don't understand. I haven't seen anything that she did that was mean. I truly don't understand

I don't choose my housemates based on meanness, etc. I choose them based on entertainment value which she has none of what so ever.

I don't choose my housemates based on meanness, etc. I choose them based on entertainment value which she has none of what so ever.

We are different. What makes me react to a HM is when they are nasty and hurt others. I think Priya does entertain, if only we could see more of her. We are not given the chance to see enough of all the HMs.

We are different. What makes me react to a HM is when they are nasty and hurt others. I think Priya does entertain, if only we could see more of her. We are not given the chance to see enough of all the HMs.

If there is more to show then they would of shown more of her.

I can't believe that this is your stance when most of you call Ryan a 'pot-plant' and 'flying under the radar' when no footage of him has been shown either.

For all we know, he could be pretty entertaining as well. So, it still doesn't explain your view as to why Priya is so well liked when Ryan isn't. I class them both in the same general category.

I can't believe that this is your stance when most of you call Ryan a 'pot-plant' and 'flying under the radar' when no footage of him has been shown either.

For all we know, he could be pretty entertaining as well. So, it still doesn't explain your view as to why Priya is so well liked when Ryan isn't. I class them both in the same general category.

I don't know enough about any HMs. I don't dislike any HMs and have no favorite, I used to have Skye and Aisha, now I don't have any.
I like Priya as I said because she is strong and intelligent. When she opens her mouth it is to say something well thought out.

I don't post often this year, because I have lost interest in BB, too childish, and not enough view of HMs in the house.
I don't even know which one is Ryan, I would have to go and look at his picture but can't be bothered.

I don't worship Priya, I just find her interesting, for sure more than any other HMs, that's all.

If barely any footage has been shown of Ryan or Priya, why is Ryan your 3rd favourite (according to your sig) but you don't like Priya?

Back