Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Well she is both ;) A higher force than your beloved Priya :p
giphy.gif

I know Priya fans and I have had our moments ... I'd just like to extend an olive branch by saying her boobs are seriously good. BIG, plump, fresh and mos def moto-boat worthy.

B-b-b-b-r-r-r-r-r

Bhuvaneswari.jpg

I really want to like Priya because she has some really good qualities but i feel she is the housemate who is the least trustworthy, seriously. Someone tells her something about someone and she goes off and tells that person.

I come asking for your help, Prisus followers and dreamers. Please pay it forward by voting to save St. Slayvid, the patron saint of compliments. He needs compassion in his time of need when all backs are turned to him.

What would Priya do? (and don't say throw him a nomination point LOL). She may be the light, but is yet to see the light. Sometime these things take time. Oh, and if you HATE that demonic bitch Lisa, vote David!

P.S. By the way, congrats on the week off guys!

I really want to like Priya because she has some really good qualities but i feel she is the housemate who is the least trustworthy, seriously. Someone tells her something about someone and she goes off and tells that person.
Don't let the door hit yo fat ass

Back