Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

If barely any footage has been shown of Ryan or Priya, why is Ryan your 3rd favourite (according to your sig) but you don't like Priya?

I am still yet to full update that.

Also, my top 2 are the only ones who are actually doing anything.

So I place the rest based on first impression :)

I am still yet to full update that.

Also, my top 2 are the only ones who are actually doing anything.

So I place the rest based on first impression :)
Ok fine, but why defend Ryan, saying that maybe he is entertaining and we just don't see it, and yet you call Priya an idiot and say she has no entertainment value?

Ok fine, but why defend Ryan, saying that maybe he is entertaining and we just don't see it, and yet you call Priya an idiot and say she has no entertainment value?

He has no entertainment value either at the moment.

If he was in Priya's place, I would want him out as well. It's not just her who I would have been wanting out.

Anyone who was in her place this week other than Lisa I would have wanted out.

He has no entertainment value either at the moment.

If he was in Priya's place, I would want him out as well. It's not just her who I would have been wanting out.

Anyone who was in her place this week other than Lisa I would have wanted out.
How about Travis?

No, he's in my Top 2 for entertainment value.

Him and Lisa... Rest bring nothing to the show in terms of entertainment..
Well I personally wouldn't watch BB if only Travis and Lisa were in the house, but each to their own.
I find that Priya brings entertainment to the house but in a more subtle way thatn some of the others. She's not over the top and she doesn't talk all the time but when she does, she says something intelligent or funny and I just find her interesting to watch. I never get bored when she's talking.

Does anyone know who/where is priyas hubby on social media?

Obviously he's around since he knows how much support she's getting.

I want to stalk him.

Kidding

Sort of
Someone had contacted me on Facebook last week saying thank you for supporting Priya so much and I had tried to get him to come on here. But even though the profile was the same name and he contacted me first, everything on his profile was hidden from me when I tried to verify so I can't say for sure if it was him. Whomever it was, they weren't too keen on coming on here.

Well I personally wouldn't watch BB if only Travis and Lisa were in the house, but each to their own.
I find that Priya brings entertainment to the house but in a more subtle way thatn some of the others. She's not over the top and she doesn't talk all the time but when she does, she says something intelligent or funny and I just find her interesting to watch. I never get bored when she's talking.

She's boring to me....

At least he doesn't sit there on his ass all day saying nothing like someone in the house.

I find it miraculous that most of you don't understand what entertainment value is - poor souls.
I think it's just that you're on a different level of maturity than other people in this thread (and forum). I believe I'm around the same age as you, but males tend to become mature at an older age than females, and I don't mean to sound patronising, but I really believe it's just a maturity issue.

I think it's just that you're on a different level of maturity than other people in this thread (and forum). I believe I'm around the same age as you, but males tend to become mature at an older age than females, and I don't mean to sound patronising, but I really believe it's just a maturity issue.

You're not patronizing anyone..

You are not really listening so I am not going to further emphasize my point. Have a good day.

You're not patronizing anyone..

You are not really listening so I am not going to further emphasize my point. Have a good day.
Well anyway, there isn't much you can say to emphasise your 'point' that you don't find Priya entertaining. I'm just saying that I think the reason you can't appreciate her is because you're not mature enough.
By the way, didn't you have me on your ignore list?

Well anyway, there isn't much you can say to emphasise your 'point' that you don't find Priya entertaining. I'm just saying that I think the reason you can't appreciate her is because you're not mature enough.
By the way, didn't you have me on your ignore list?

No, I didn't have you on my ignore list.

Your immaturity bemuses me.

I don't want to talk to you anymore. I get offended even speaking to you.

No, I didn't have you on my ignore list.

Your immaturity bemuses me.

I don't want to talk to you anymore. I get offended even speaking to you.
Oh I'm so disappointed. Last time we spoke, you told me you were putting me on ignore. Please don't lie to me again. :cry: I'm so offended. :cry:

j0a8uw.jpg
And that is why Queen Prius shits all over Lisa~ what a terrible attitude.

Back