Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I suspect Prisus is trying to get closer with the Enemy of Man Lisafer because she is aware of what a spiteful, nasty gossip she is.

Juvid is just another byline in the life and times of Prisus. But the BETRAYAL, he may as well have gone up to her after the nomination and PASHED her.
All Pristians must trust in the word of PRISUS, and not be swayed to doubt the actions and motives of Prisus, for doubt of Prisus' word is a wicked trick of LISAFER. HEARKEN WITH YOUR EARS to the words she spoke yesterday in the diary room of LISAFER. She will give Lisafer kindness and love, but no devotion. Prisus shows unconditional love to even her mortal nemesis, and though we cannot comprehend such LOVE, we must trust in almighty Prisus, for she is a supreme being of light and love and has the best intentions for all Priyakind. Her divine plan will surely unfold so long as Pristians remain unwavering in our love and devotion.

That Travis is almost as popular as Prisus is simply MIND BOGGLING.

The corrupting influence of LISAFER in this world is most worrying. The END TIMES are near. Many eschatologists predict the final battle will occur within the next 55 days, but Prisus tells us that we shall not know the time nor the place, only that we must trust that she will ultimately wash away the wickedness of this land. We must trust in Prisus, and remain true and faithful Pristians, so that she may vanquish LISAFER, and bring about Priyadise on Earth.

All Pristians must trust in the word of PRISUS, and not be swayed to doubt the actions and motives of Prisus, for doubt of Prisus' word is a wicked trick of LISAFER. HEARKEN WITH YOUR EARS to the words she spoke yesterday in the diary room of LISAFER. She will give Lisafer kindness and love, but no devotion. Prisus shows unconditional love to even her mortal nemesis, and though we cannot comprehend such LOVE, we must trust in almighty Prisus, for she is a supreme being of light and love and has the best intentions for all Priyakind. Her divine plan will surely unfold so long as Pristians remain unwavering in our love and devotion.

The corrupting influence of LISAFER in this world is most worrying. The END TIMES are near. Many eschatologists predict the final battle will occur within the next 55 days, but Prisus tells us that we shall not know the time nor the place, only that we must trust that she will ultimately wash away the wickedness of this land. We must trust in Prisus, and remain true and faithful Pristians, so that she may vanquish LISAFER, and bring about Priyadise on Earth.

tumblr_m74b8vwSs61qlxwl3o1_500.gif

Who do the Prisciples want evicted next week?
Travis, though it will probably be Ryan and Aisha who do leave.

@Mercy, you remind me of @Dystopia at times. I really miss dystopia.
A good thing, I hope. ;)

My posts are usually a bit more serious, but I'm not really doing that so much this year. I think watching BBUK this year sapped me of all my energy for taking the show so seriously. I'm definitely having a lot more fun this year than usual anyway. Dare I say that this forum has become more entertaining than the show. :eek:

Plus... Prisus is AMAZING.

Ryan isn't up for nominations this week.

Woah. You're right. How did I miss that? What the hell made me think he was up?

Embarassing.

Ok. It's probably going to be Aisha. The next evictee is too tough to call.

Travis, though it will probably be Ryan and Aisha who do leave.

A good thing, I hope. ;)

My posts are usually a bit more serious, but I'm not really doing that so much this year. I think watching BBUK this year sapped me of all my energy for taking the show so seriously. I'm definitely having a lot more fun this year than usual anyway. Dare I say that this forum has become more entertaining than the show. :eek:

Plus... Prisus is AMAZING.
It's a good thing! Dystopia made my time on these boards that more entertaining. They had a magical flair in their posting. I enjoyed that creativity.

Keep having fun, I like the way your mind works ;)

Wouldn't Cat be Priya's more natural enemy considering Priya has nominated Cat three times in a row? Lisa is not Priya's main enemy.

Let's not forget that the messiah had to come from the house of King David in order to fulfill the prophecy. It was David who slew the giant Golisath.

Without King David there is no Prisus. Vote to save or the prophecy shall NOT pass.

Back